“It's like looking for a needle that no one ever lost in a haystack that never was.”

TimeFlipper

Two very talented and gorgeous identical twins...I reckon they must have fun if one of them is dating a guy and has a genuine headache one night preventing her from goung out on her date...

Without doubt her twin sister would go on the date for a free night out BUT, would the guy realise its his girlfriends twin sister and pretend not to know the difference?...After a meal and a few drinks, the guy suddenly tells the girl he has booked the hotel for the night at her request...

How do you think the girl would respond, especially if she didnt like him very much, but didnt want him to know about her being the twin sister? :eek:..

Bones McCoy

Two very talented and gorgeous identical twins...I reckon they must have fun if one of them is dating a guy and has a genuine headache one night preventing her from goung out on her date...

Without doubt her twin sister would go on the date for a free night out BUT, would the guy realise its his girlfriends twin sister and pretend not to know the difference?...After a meal and a few drinks, the guy suddenly tells the girl he has booked the hotel for the night at her request...

How do you think the girl would respond, especially if she didnt like him very much, but didnt want him to know about her being the twin sister? :eek:..

:LOL:
That is an extremely improbable series of events!
disbeliefgirl.jpg

But here is Alina Gingertail, ears and all!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I used to know a couple of twin girls as a teenager. Couldn't tell them apart at all. They did tend to play games frequently. Constantly letting me know I guessed wrong again. I honestly think they were into sharing everything. Thankfully I was too naive for their liking. It could have turned into a real mind-bender.