時間 : A Week Left

paradox404

Eh... "I thought chain letters went obsolete in the 1970s when postage went up. The same yr ppl woke up & realized what turd bird souvenirs were made of". - Confucius

Chain mail is back in fashion unfortunately...

On facebook you'll see a million of the things doing their rounds. Its like "Send this to 10 people and all your desires will come true, if you don't you'll die of a heart attack.". 90% of people think "Oh that sounds fair, don't wanna die either!" and then send it.

Never seen the point of them though, just a massive waste of time to read.

RHYS

Yes, I know, PARADOX. Modern form. Luckily I don't have ppl on social media who do that....but Confucius died before the internet lol.

paradox404

Yes, I know, PARADOX. Modern form. Luckily I don't have ppl on social media who do that....but Confucius died before the internet lol.

A lot of the people I have on Facebook are my own age, and a lot of people my age are more inclined to do that. Its common for me to get at least one of those a month. One month it was almost every day... It was such chainful month.

Orpheus Rex

Well, I found something. Not sure if I should share, it makes this story... very dark.

Edit:
I need to think about this a bit, it's hard to wrap my mind around...

Last edited: