10 Most secure locations in the world

TimeTravel_00

I did not realize that the Mormons had a secure document storage facility. What is that all about?
I feel that the seed storage facility is very important and I would like to encourage all of our members to invest in their own personal seed banks for use at home, so that they may feed their families in the event of governmental collapse and infrastructure shutdown.

BlastTyrant

I did not realize that the Mormons had a secure document storage facility. What is that all about?
I feel that the seed storage facility is very important and I would like to encourage all of our members to invest in their own personal seed banks for use at home, so that they may feed their families in the event of governmental collapse and infrastructure shutdown.
The Mormons have been preaching about food storage for years now they always have, most of the members Can food and dehydrate, it's something they tell and urge you to do in the church.

Octavusprime

Just make sure the seed is new. Also if you intend on using for emergency only situations you will want to refrigerate or freeze the seeds otherwise your germination rate will decrease over time.