11:11 phenomenon

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How about a painted lady? I found a painted lady on YouTube yesterday that I thought might be of interest.

TnWatchdog

Is anyone here frequently seeing the same numbers?
Today 11:11, 1:11, then 4:44 showed up. In July, I had the 11:11am show, then woke up to the 1:11 am, which happened twice that month. I see one or two of these numbers, almost daily, by chance, which is interesting. These are the only numbers that I have been seeing. As I have said in previous posts I don't look at the time earlier and then recheck it knowing the time is near, no...when I wake up I hit my phone and it is 1:11, on the nose. I really believe this is a good and positive sign. If it hasn't happened to anyone else, it would be like you saw a UFO or ghost and people would think yeah yeah...but you knew it really had happened.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I had it happen a lot some time ago, but it somehow stopped.

I always thought it's some sort of wink from the universe, its own way of telling me that I'm in the right path or something like that. Something positive.

TimeFlipper

Is anyone here frequently seeing the same numbers?
Today 11:11, 1:11, then 4:44 showed up. In July, I had the 11:11am show, then woke up to the 1:11 am, which happened twice that month. I see one or two of these numbers, almost daily, by chance, which is interesting. These are the only numbers that I have been seeing. As I have said in previous posts I don't look at the time earlier and then recheck it knowing the time is near, no...when I wake up I hit my phone and it is 1:11, on the nose. I really believe this is a good and positive sign. If it hasn't happened to anyone else, it would be like you saw a UFO or ghost and people would think yeah yeah...but you knew it really had happened.
Dawg i can help you with 1:11....
Did you ever see that fantastic 1979 rock movie Spinal Tap?...if you have then you might remember the Marshall Amp that was fitted with a volume switch that went from 1 to 11 instead of 1 to 10....Jim Marshall actually made that switch for the movie :D
Im not sure about the other numbers :(

TimeFlipper

I'm not sure it works with everything! LOL Thinking about sexy ladies won't make them pop into existence out of thin air!
Youre wrong Num7...the 1989 movie Weird Science, proved beyond doubt that you can create a very real sexy girl out of a computer!! :rolleyes::D