1997 Art Bell Show: A Time Traveller from 2063

From the "tempus edax rerum" video that John I & II made, they mention the faxes to Art Bell, but I thought they had a different motive for sending it, according to what they said in that message. Perhaps you could comment on that, or is it all related? I thought Johns' motives for sending the faxes to Art had something to do with them trying to get back to their own time, and it was a test to see what would happen?

Serb, I'm certainly glad you're here to share these things with us. It's very fascinating.

Thanks for adding the Art Bell video...I'm listening now!

i am gonna address that after i get to the fax, im doing this in chronological order

THE AIR DATE FOR THAT SHOW WAS 1997...Not 1998.
i know, which amazed me, that the fax came through in 97, notice in the back of the picture of art it says, 1998, maybe just i notice these quite specific coincidences

pay attention at the end, talking about fax, and johnathon signs off by saying, thank you for putting out the word

now we get to the part when people call in, where you may think twice about questioning, what im putting together here, cause then we get into very specific coincidences, and i mean very!

the beginning text on the vid is interesting

titorite

Hi Titorite, you said, "who do you think has two thumbs and sent her some links...This guy." Can you explain what you mean? Who is "this guy"? Are you speaking of yourself, or Serb?

I am speaking for myself. I used to speak about ATS more.... Hold on I'll send you some more via conversation.

Samstwitch

Serb, Sorry but I see no connection between John Titor and this 'Jonathan' caller on Art Bell. One very BIG thing that should be apparent from any Time Traveler coming from past or future is their SPEECH, LANGUAGE. There was a very noted difference in the way John Titor spoke/wrote, which was very different from anyone I have ever heard speak or write. I plan on posting a comment about this from my research in the near future. But this caller, Jonathan, spoke just as if he were from OUR TIME. There was no difference in his speech.

Nothing in his story corresponds with John Titor, except to say he claims to be a 'Time Traveler', that's all. I have pointed out several differences in my previous post. I won't use up any more comment space elaborating further.

Serb, thanks for sharing your theories with us on this thread, but if you want to take this discussion further, I think you should start a NEW thread devoted to your Art Bell videos with "Jonathan", because they seem to be off topic here.

7:25 this kid strikes me as genuine, but i dont think he is titor, and he says your mes(sage) uh i listened to your broadcast

continued here, your liberating program, were actually able to hear something about, the link to the titor story, he was a government traveler from 2036, this kid is from 2035, y2k he says ohhhh the secret! then codes the answer, since i havent been to 2035 yet, trust me kid, the truth of the youth, will not let you get killed, and he does call clinton being the last elected president

8:25 around 99 he talks about the media starting to be exposed, and thats when i started exposing how the media lies, and he does mention, there will be documents revealed in the 21st century right now, that they have classified ABOVE TOP SECRET!!! this one i just noticed!

part 9, i dunno if hes being true about marilyn monroe, or if this is code, on y2k see how he refers to the kid i referred to? and see how he points out the corporations? whose shaking their head no? his double? a plan, or in this case a new plan, an alternate version of 1986, i was born in 1986 thats in the beginning of part 10

hes right about clinton, how it doesnt damage the presidency, and IT carrys on, hence the nwo corruption, get rid of credit cards, hes right, get rid of the debt

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I made this topic about Serb's latest posts and other comments related to this time traveller from 2063. I noticed those comments were driving the original Expert Titor topic out of its course quite a bit and thought it'd deserve a topic of its own as well.

I never heard of this story before. :)

the first caller uses a titor example... onion to describe time, and he says hes only calling, cause his host, insisted on him calling in, hence me telling john to do it, now were getting into the titor references

2:15 a guy calls "again" and needs a zip code or "something" and art says it, then repeats it, after he hangs up with him

3 min mark, seems like giving off code, and the light talk is particularly interesting to me, seems like art knows what hes doing too, and helps read off what hes saying

also go to 9:00 minutes AND YOU GET THE FAX/EMAIL FROM JOHN TITOR!!! anyone who talked to titor, or researched his stuff, top to bottom knows thats titor, there is no doubting that!!!

continued, the rest of the email, the oldest one, was a skyscrapper, that wasnt built by a near favorite store of mine, in NEW YORK!!!

IM HERE NOW IN THIS TIME TO TEST A FEW THEORIES OF MINE... AKA THE THEORIES OF MINE

SERB....PAY ATTENTION! STOP POSTING THE ART BELL VIDEOS ON THIS THREAD. THE ADMINISTRATOR MADE A NEW THREAD FOR YOUR VIDEOS AT: http://paranormalis.com/threads/1997-art-bell-show-a-time-traveller-from-2063.3021/

Yooo Hooo, Serb! Used RED to get your attention. Nothing personal. You're not paying attention.

my bad, i was so busy doing this work, i didnt even realize that, im sorry, admin, if you can please move all the video posts, and now im gonna answer all these posts while i was doing this

I made this topic about Serb's latest posts and other comments related to this time traveller from 2063. I noticed those comments were driving the original Expert Titor topic out of its course quite a bit and thought it'd deserve a topic of its own as well.

I never heard of this story before. :)

my bad in the end it may make sense, why? it seemed like it was driving it off, i was really just giving people clues they may not have noticed, and in the fax john does say the other time travelers calling in, so that hints that others could have been real