2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Rossco78

I thought i could use this method to help chsnge something in my life. But i relize it was not going to work at all. So really i dont know what is going to help me change that patuicular thing i want changed anymore. Because i tried the two cup method and i watch videos on youtube about for desired changed and current change seem maybe it will help me out with something i did in my past that is currently negatively my life in my present timeline and my life in it as will to change what i did but it has not worked at all for me. So now i am thinking maybe their is no way out of that situation anymore.
How long did you use it?

Angelface239

How long did you use it?
I used it for the drinking method for it i put the water in my desired cup as the video showed and meationed and it did not work at all for me and i drank the water from the desired cup as way for the universe working out for me but still following these methods has not worked at all including for putting in bath water as will.

Rossco78

I used it for the drinking method for it i put the water in my desired cup as the video showed and meationed and it did not work at all for me and i drank the water from the desired cup as way for the universe working out for me but still following these methods has not worked at all including for putting in bath water as will.
It can take weeks or months to work.

Angelface239

Makes sense but i am not if i want to wait that for that help me out with that patuicular thing.
I just rather have just work for me right away for that kind of thing and not having to wait that long for it to help me out with that kind of situation or maybe too i could also find another way for this two cup method could me help me out with something i am desring to happen in my life.

Rossco78

I found the second you tube video of how to do the two cup method. This one explains difficulty with results overnight and how long to do and how to do it.I should of sent you this one instead of the overnight one I sent before.