2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Angelface239

And if you the person intrested in going with me to my past to help me out with this kind of situation please send me a private message that is all i am going to say about this bye.
So we can disscuis and bring this up with me if you are intrested in physically chsnging my past with me.

TimeFlipper

I'm finally watching this so called video that seems to be abuzz with this
Will decide whether to try it after.

Personally I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him!!..

His persona is that of a pleasant, kind and down to Earth type of helpful guy, and maybe he really IS that type of guy!!..BUT.
He used the very best advertising "Buzz word" Quantum in his video, Quantum Jumping :LOL:..

The point iam trying to make is that whenever "procedures" such as the 2 glass method arise, there is always the possibility that something evil can be transferred into your mind, without you ever being aware of it...

Back in the 1960s before we ever knew about professional Ouija boards, we used a glass to speak into, and cut out pieces of paper with the alphabet and numbers written onto them, and then placed them into a circle upon a table, with the glass in the centre of the circle...

Never try to use short cuts such as Ouija boards and Glass methods to make gains for yourselves, you just might get a lot more bad things happening to you, than what you ever thought possible!....Stay safe and be alert to a "Dark Side" of life..

Himalayan Hermit

Personally I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him!!..

His persona is that of a pleasant, kind and down to Earth type of helpful guy, and maybe he really IS that type of guy!!..BUT.
He used the very best advertising "Buzz word" Quantum in his video, Quantum Jumping :LOL:..

The point iam trying to make is that whenever "procedures" such as the 2 glass method arise, there is always the possibility that something evil can be transferred into your mind, without you ever being aware of it...

Back in the 1960s before we ever knew about professional Ouija boards, we used a glass to speak into, and cut out pieces of paper with the alphabet and numbers written onto them, and then placed them into a circle upon a table, with the glass in the centre of the circle...

Never try to use short cuts such as Ouija boards and Glass methods to make gains for yourselves, you just might get a lot more bad things happening to you, than what you ever thought possible!....Stay safe and be alert to a "Dark Side" of life..
From my limited experience, I don't think Ouija and this method have much in common but I could be wrong. Also, he doesn't say anything different than everyone else does in their videos and websites, so there is definite consistency in all the materials I read on this topic.

Anyhow, if I try, I will report back if anything manifests :D

Angelface239

From my limited experience, I don't think Ouija and this method have much in common but I could be wrong. Also, he doesn't say anything different than everyone else does in their videos and websites, so there is definite consistency in all the materials I read on this topic.

Okay.

TimeFlipper

Stay safe!..

Rossco78

You might want to look at this just in case you don't get results overnight.
Someone else on here said they tried it and it didn't work and this could be the reason.

Himalayan Hermit

I watched an interesting series yesterday called "Parallels" and my interest in this topic was rekindled. First off, to follow up on my post from a year ago:
It worked for me. In other words, the exact manifestation that I had wished for during my experiment - came true. Now it took a few months so one can argue that hey it probably happened on it own, but no. It had to do with something at work, which was in stalemate for 3+ yrs and suddenly, things start to happen!

1.) Obviously, it takes what it takes. You making the right choice.
2.) There is no thread that I could find clarifies whether this results in a
-Quantum Jump to another dimension where you take the place (?) of your counterpart
-A line is created where this manifestation is happening (highly unlikely IMO)
-Manifestation happens in the same timeline. In other words, you make the right choice > Universe helps you > and all is hunky dory.

I also want to correct a lot of users who asked and commented on the water piece. You don't fill both glasses with the water so there is no confusion. Note these steps
  • With the two glasses in front of you, pause for a moment, and contemplate how your life is currently filled with the first situation, and empty of the desired situation.
  • Then, when you're ready, pour the water from the first glass (the current situation) into the second glass (the desired situation), while really noticing the sounds and feeling and shifting of the water from one to the other.

I am thinking of doing another experiment. And then there are people like this who've lost their minds due to this...

steven chiverton

if you really want to time travel look for mystery stair cases in the woods study the history of them some have gone up them and were only at the top for a minute and when they came back down they latter found out theyve been gone for 5 years so it sounds like a real short cut to the future then