2012 The Truth Your Not Being Told. The Clock Runs Out Sept. 25 2011

Dionysus

what's everybody gonna do when the religious dogma of an ancient central american indian tribe doesnt come to pass in 2012?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I watched this and like to had a stroke the guy is spilling the beans all over the floor
we are being lied to folks or at least I think so have a look see for your self

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice find dude, I watched it a short time ago and I thought it was very interesting.

A lot of what this guy says seem a bit far fetched to me, but it does all fit together pretty nicely, I gotta agree on that one. I always have a hard time saying this or this agency has an agenda and the like, but it seems NASA has been hiding something for a pretty long time now. All those little coincidences, now and then that once listed one after the other makes you go hmmm...I assume if something massive was going to happen, they probably wouldn't care telling us at all.

I have no idea how valid those claims are, but they are absolutely not out of the realm of possibilities.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
thanks 7 my first try at imbedding sorry for the glich just goes to show ya that even with the very best traing I just don't do well with these new fangeled gadgets:(

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I watched this the other night too. Some of his claims seem to contradict one another but overall it's very interesting. His August earthquake was off by a few days but that date was also the only one to include an alignment with another planet... Perhaps it happened there?

September is coming, guess we'll wait and see :p