2018.Ω.

Luke.369

2018.May.12-27.shock.am4.tipoflance.

three of four will rise and one will fall, as angels now call for the drums of war. L.A.H

Luke.369

closer to the day, hour and minute youll know what it all means. just dont act like everyone ellse. know what you know and be happy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
timeflipper! this is the last time im going to tell you. leave my threads alone and never post on my things as i do not like you.
if you do not leave i will take this to people who can make you. and i dont mean admin.

There is no such thing as "your own personal thread", its an open forum for discussion and attempting to Troll me does not impress anybody at all..... for goodness sake grow up you silly little boy!! :D..

What are you doing @TimeFlipper ? Stop baiting a new member like this, it's super rude and a blatant lack of respect. Are you the posting police? Anyone can have their personal thread and have a good time here. It's what a forum is.

I'm blocking you from replying to this thread from now on. Consider this a warning.

I cleaned the thread. Have a good discussion everyone.

Last edited:

Luke.369

the last numbers are telling how many locations and how many people can stop this from happening.
if these posts work the way they are ment to, then she/he will know what wasnt but now is going to happen.
key is Rodin.