2020-2021

Anubis Key

That leaves the third and remaining (6). In my view, no event significant enough has yet occurred to warrant an association with this last (6). But 2020 is only half over. Six (?) long months are left to go. As I have already stated, I am not, nor will I ever be, in the prediction market in terms of specific outcomes. I only see patterns and trends long before others see them. I do not know what will happen. I only seem to know that something will happen that will fit a particular pattern or trend. So far this is coming true again.

To answer my own question, can there be any doubt that the final (6) is the result of the election in Nov 2020?

The die has been cast. Evil is now Good. The last vestige of "democracy" in America is dead and gone. America is now ruled firmly by an elitist uber-class who understand how to use technology to divide, conquer and destroy. Ignorance is encouraged and embraced. Don't think, just do as you are told. Anyone not speaking the same words as you is bad. Report them for a nice pat on the head. Anyone who is proud of and can point to their ethnicity, culture, achievements, race, people in a positive light is now a heretic. And the inquisition is only beginning.

You thought it could not happen here. But it did. 2020, the year of the Zombie Apocalypse when souls died and the Devil could no longer hide his mirth, brought into clear focus that America is dead and gone. It is not coming back. But it may take some time until the corpse is finally in the grave. Until then, Happy 6-6-6 and God Speed...

The_Ruffneck

Was it possibly from memory? Most people have heard the bible phrase about the mark of the beast, 666 and not being able to buy anything without that mark.

Microsoft actually licensed patent 060606 in 2019 which is cryptocurrency payments using body activity data WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

2020 divided by 666 is 30330 , or Joe Bidens election campaign phonenumber (JOE 30330)

666 is everywhere these days, don't have to be christian to see this is 'end times' or the end of the old order and beginning of a new one.

Anubis Key

Was it possibly from memory? Most people have heard the bible phrase about the mark of the beast, 666 and not being able to buy anything without that mark.

It is profound how easily this figurative notion can be so easily interpreted in terms of today's technological capability and trends. I believe in India this is already the "official" case. But this needs verification.

666 is everywhere these days, don't have to be christian to see this is 'end times' or the end of the old order and beginning of a new one.

Yes, all it requires is to perform the little exercise above by asking how such a figurative notion translate into today's technology reality and trends.

In any case, that biblical prophecy is not a portent of hope and progress. It is a portent of doom. And thus, unfortunately, the beginning of the new order is not the dawn of a new day but the falling of darkness into what will be a seemingly endless night.

TimeFlipper

Microsoft actually licensed patent 060606 in 2019 which is cryptocurrency payments using body activity data WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

2020 divided by 666 is 30330 , or Joe Bidens election campaign phonenumber (JOE 30330)

IMHO, in numerology the numbers that when added up together and end up as number "9", could reveal "an end of times" as you suggested...COVID-19 for example in numerology ends up as a number "9", let me explain...C=3...O=6...V=4...I=9...D=4..including 1 plus 9, added up together equals 36 and add together those numbers 3 plus 6 and they equal "9"...

Obviously in Joe Bidens case, 3 plus 3 plus 3 adds upto "9", and 6 plus 6 plus 6 adds up to 18, and 1 plus 8 is the number "9" again...In simple numerology, the number "9" IS the most powerful number of all, for good or for bad...My feelings are that when the number "9" for example in Joe Bidens case is seen, then that number "9" is specifically for his own followers who could be very good, or very evil...Time will tell (y)(n)..

Anubis Key

IMHO, in numerology the numbers that when added up together and end up as number "9", could reveal "an end of times" as you suggested...COVID-19 for example in numerology ends up as a number "9", let me explain...C=3...O=6...V=4...I=9...D=4..including 1 plus 9, added up together equals 36 and add together those numbers 3 plus 6 and they equal "9"...

Obviously in Joe Bidens case, 3 plus 3 plus 3 adds upto "9", and 6 plus 6 plus 6 adds up to 18, and 1 plus 8 is the number "9" again...In simple numerology, the number "9" IS the most powerful number of all, for good or for bad...My feelings are that when the number "9" for example in Joe Bidens case is seen, then that number "9" is specifically for his own followers who could be very good, or very evil...Time will tell (y)(n)..

The number 9 has an interesting property that I learned about only recently.
  1. Take the product of 9 and any number. For example, 9 x 8 = 72.
  2. Now take each individual number in the product and add them together. For example, 7 + 2 = 9.
  3. The sum will always be 9.
This seems to work for any integer multiple of 9.
  1. 9 x 6 = 54
  2. 54 x 17 = 918
  3. 9 + 1 + 8 = 18
  4. if the sum is greater that 9, repeat step 3.
  5. 1 + 8 = 9

TimeFlipper

Yep, you can take the number 9 and multiply it with ANY other number, and the final number will always be 9, ad infinitum (y)..