Wind7

Staff
"Fascinating!"

"Egyptian Battletoads....
source.gif

"...I'm RIBBIT-ED to the screen!"

Wind7

Staff
(Meanwhile...Somewhere in hiding in the foothills of elsewhere...)

"We are invaded by these Tachyon Waves...but, they appear to be alive."

"Not to worry...we have an Outer Mongolian Half-Persian Cat on our side....Ready the Blue Crisp Cannister
and hold onto to your slippers...It's going to be a Bumpy Ride!!"

1640634807471.png Tailed...And Ready!

:oops:;)

JustMe

Who’s ready for another round of everyone’s favourite game show… Mullac Hoax Bingo!

we have a solid “restart the conversation with some new bullshit” to start us off. Let’s see how things develop!

JustMe

You are not a tachyon being and the box contains Egyptian Battletoads not a mind. You and your cronies have been rumbled. You're not getting the box.
Mullac, not sure if you’ve read the room at all but I feel like I should let you know. No one believes your nonsense and none of us care about your blatant hoax narrative. I hope that helps and that we can all move on with our lives. By the way, Battletoads was never as good as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

1640636699242.jpeg

TimeFlipper

(Meanwhile...Somewhere in hiding in the foothills of elsewhere...)

"We are invaded by these Tachyon Waves...but, they appear to be alive."

"Not to worry...we have an Outer Mongolian Half-Persian Cat on our side....Ready the Blue Crisp Cannister
and hold onto to your slippers...It's going to be a Bumpy Ride!!"

View attachment 13149 Tailed...And Ready!

:oops:;)
I have to correct you on the cat Windy..The picture below shows the real Outer Mongolian Multi-Eyed Half Persian Cat, a simple error to make, ive made the same mistake myself occasionally :eek:..

INNER MONGOLIAN MULTI EYED CAT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.