l_sarang

Good evening.

I'll keep this short for convenience purposes.
My name's Sarang. I'm currently on a task assigned by my team here.

I will answer anything you wanna know about me, what I do, and more further about the reason why I'm here.

Thank you.

Tron1

what year are you from and can you tell me who wins the super bowl this year and stanley cup of hockey? maybe we can split profits i have a friend that does that.

Tron1

ok i have somethinf for you to do. tell me can you go back any time you want? If you can this can alter time very drastically. if you have someone that knows sports enough like me and cars it is okay to leave stuff in the past for someone to take. i ve had friend's do that that's where the rear view camera came to be invented. the automatic one.

Tron1

see i can't remember the person who i gave the idea too. it was someone froom a car business.

l_sarang

ok i have somethinf for you to do. tell me can you go back any time you want? If you can this can alter time very drastically. if you have someone that knows sports enough like me and cars it is okay to leave stuff in the past for someone to take. i ve had friend's do that that's where the rear view camera came to be invented. the automatic one.

i mostly can travel to whenever point i want, but i can't do it by myself and i don't think it's necessary at the moment.