3.13.05 Frozen Stuff in the Refrig.

XDrFirefly

3.13.05 Frozen Stuff in the Refrig.

I looking for the few memeber that live in the Northeastern Part of Ohio. I was wondering if any of you heard the strange buzz on the radio stations today. I heard them really strong on the AM, but I also heard them on the FM as well. I check my car radio, my house radio, my portable minidisc player (at home and at work) and 2 radios at work. All with the same buzz. So, why start the thread with the Frozen Stuff in the refrig. Both refrigs at home froze the milk, and the 2 pop machine at work had frozen water in them.

Pointless Comments

Dr FF

PyRo99

Re: 3.13.05 Frozen Stuff in the Refrig.

Well, Honestly Firefly. My Radios, seem to have been fine. I'll check them out in a bit. And I haven't seen anything freeze in the Refrig. Then again, I'm not in there much. So, I'll get back to you pal.

Pyro

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
Both refrigs at home froze the milk, and the 2 pop machine at work had frozen water in them.

Pointless Comments

Dr FF[/b]

LOL Dr.

I can report from Central Illinois that my refrig froze the milk, the orange juice and the Kool Aid!

I think we both need to re-adjust the thermostat in our refrigerators.

Darkwolf

DrX, where in Northeast Ohio are you from? I'm origionally from there.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
I know it sounds funny, I'm just wondering. How was your radio broadcast?

dr ff[/b]

AM radio was more staticy than usual. I was very frustrated because I only heard half of the Drudge Report! I cannot report on the FM frequecy because I rarely listen to FM radio. Probably nothing.

pauli

Hmmmm.... Well, nothing in my fridge froze... but I have been having a lot of static on my landbased telephone system. Getting online has been a real bear. Maybe there is some sort of solar flare, or solar radiation that has put things out of whack? :huh:

XDrFirefly

Ok, well then I can safetly say, I don't beleieve there is a connection with Am Static and milk freezing in Refrigs.

I haven't seen any strong Solar Flares lately, I've been reading in some Geo textbooks about something called the tropospheric, it has some effect on radio waved.

Oh yeah. I live between Akron and Canton. (near the CAK airport.)

dr ff

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pauli\")</div>
Hmmmm.... Well, nothing in my fridge froze... but I have been having a lot of static on my landbased telephone system. Getting online has been a real bear. Maybe there is some sort of solar flare, or solar radiation that has put things out of whack? :huh:[/b]

That's exactly what I wsould have been looking for myself. Have you googled for the most recent solar flares?