3.13.05 Frozen Stuff in the Refrig.

darkbreed

Re: 3.13.05 Frozen Stuff in the Refrig.

On this topic, my friend from same area told me that strange things have been going on the last two days and he had not only experienced some of the above mentioned but also been hearing what he called some "sonic booms" that he was sure wasn't thunder, and besides there were no clouds. He also said that its been snowing and is snow there now without any visible clouds, and still its hot enough to be outside with light clothing.

StarLord

Hmmm, the beginnings of the forseen Ice Age that is due? There are a great number of scientists that believe a Ice Age is comming due to the end of a 1,000 year Heat cycle of the Sun which is just around the corner.....

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
On this topic, my friend from same area told me that strange things have been going on the last two days and he had not only experienced some of the above mentioned but also been hearing what he called some \"sonic booms\" that he was sure wasn't thunder, and besides there were no clouds. He also said that its been snowing and is snow there now without any visible clouds, and still its hot enough to be outside with light clothing.[/b]

Are they still testing nukes in your area ?