3rd eye pulsing, also crystal question

For a little pretext background. I’ve done lots of meditation, spiritual awakening, finding of higher self and read a couple books on the matters. I’ve had vivid lucid dreams, astral projected a time or two and have experienced other similar in characteristic phenomenon (rarely occurring naturally often induced with intent)

Recently I’ve been experiencing INTENSE third eye pulsing. To the point I feel almost as it’s a antenna or a signal. I’ve tried to meditate when these occur but by the time I’m to a spot where I’m in the environment to meditate properly the feeling of intense pulsing has usually subsided or is fading out in effects and this feeling has shortly thereafter faded out for the time. I know I’ll catch it one of these days at the right place right time. But I have a lot of questions arising and I was hoping someone out here can clear/give insight on this experience; As honestly I don’t have the answers and probably not one person has all the answers to this but I’m very curious and would love to hear from others and piece some understanding of my experiences together from yours to form some conclusive data based on what together we’ve all empirically been through. I’d love to hear your insight on what’s going on. Just to pose a framework I’ll ask a few questions. (albeit open ended, you may just tell a anecdote or whatever insight you’d like to share to maybe help me understand these feelings.)

-Am I correct assuming this is a time to go meditate or bring myself in a state of being interconsciousness?
-what focus should I have when bringing myself to that level? (Connection with a signal or other dimensional being? Or blank state let it come to me)
-is this just a indication my third eye is active and I can then use it to do whatever I please on a inter-conscious such as psychic ability, astrally project, remote view, ect?
-is this healthy, unhealthy, neutral to health? (dangerous/safe during these times)
-does anyone else get these effects ever and what do you do in response and have you ever utilized it for inter-conscienceness or psychic ability? How?
-what are the abilities that your capable of? I’ve heard of many such as mind reading, predictions, telekinesis, time travel, translocation, dimension hopping, remote viewing, ect. Although many potentials I’ve never seen anyone capable of all the abilities, probably from focusing on specific ones but which do you isolate on?

what also interests me and rises my curiosity is the act of integrating crystals like DT quartz (I just acquired 2) and I’m interested in hearing some perspectives of what you’ve experienced and how they helped with or without them? and recommendations or whatever you’re using for your inter-conscious states or psychic abilities. I apologize for the bulk of questions but I lack answers in my self empirical evaluation of analysing the experiences I have had. So any clarity will help. Thank you

Last edited:

lamdo263

!. Recently I’ve been experiencing INTENSE third eye pulsing. To the point I feel almost as it’s a antenna or a signal. I’ve tried to meditate when these occur but by the time I’m to a spot where I’m in the environment to meditate properly the feeling of intense pulsing has usually subsided or is fading out in effects and this feeling has shortly thereafter faded out for the time. I know I’ll catch it one of these days at the right place right time. But I have a lot of questions arising and I was hoping someone out here can clear/give insight on this experience;

2. -Am I correct assuming this is a time to go meditate or bring myself in a state of being interconsciousness?
3. -what focus should I have when bringing myself to that level? (Connection with a signal or other dimensional being? Or blank state let it come to me)
4.-is this just a indication my third eye is active and I can then use it to do whatever I please on a inter-conscious such as psychic ability, astrally project, remote view, ect?
5. -is this healthy, unhealthy, neutral to health? (dangerous/safe during these times)
6. -does anyone else get these effects ever and what do you do in response and have you ever utilized it for inter-conscienceness or psychic ability? How?
7. -what are the abilities that your capable of? I’ve heard of many such as mind reading, predictions, telekinesis, time travel, translocation, dimension hopping, remote viewing, ect. Although many potentials I’ve never seen anyone capable of all the abilities, probably from focusing on specific ones but which do you isolate on?

8. what also interests me and rises my curiosity is the act of integrating crystals like DT quartz (I just acquired 2) and I’m interested in hearing some perspectives of what you’ve experienced and how they helped with or without them? and recommendations or whatever you’re using for your inter-conscious states or psychic abilities. I apologize for the bulk of questions but I lack answers in my self empirical evaluation of analysing the experiences I have had. So any clarity will help. Thank you

Pre-cued answers from asked list; It's time for that.

1.Go to the Bush eras and in that heading, see the coast to coast allowed press front page article, { Pentagon scientist say we're going into another ice age }. With ice ages, you get marked levels of evolution. This is probably what your'e going through.

2. Yes, could be related.

3. Whatever you feel that focus should be.

4. Part of that but also make sure that it's also not a brain affectation. Last time you've seen your HMO?

5. I don't know, however the situation's turning out for you.

6. A lot of people do, especially in a period of time like we're in now. Everything, all your talents usually come up at one time.

7. You abilities enhanced through evolution and development can vary. Be aware that your id, ego and super-ego are at times attached to your new abilities, that is if your developing them?

8. Depending on the crystal and how it's used, it seems that crystal use by humans, can act as a electronic filter to other realties. It may be that you need a certain connection, but can only achieve this, by the use of crystals.

Maybe pick up a new or used book on crystal use. But you must properly determine the right singular or other quantity use of crystals for your particular needs.

PERSONAL: This segment of your questions is totally wild territory. Human development when it occurs though evolution can be both an awesome act, but has both dangers and upsides. In our question to change, we must examine the world around us and carefully ask the question, is this change good for us and how will we employ these new found talents?

There really isn't a guide for this change that some of are going through, but to experience it.

I know aliens in a family kind of way. They even advised me on a piece of property next to where I live, for that a while and they told me this, was not going to do so good.

In time and TIME is the keyword here, in your progression to going to a higher rung on the ladder, you must lean to weigh the morality of personal development issues, for the better or worse as one gauges these increased abilities.

One thing that has hurt me, in the few past years, was the viewing of the Alien Autopsy as hosted by Star Treks Johnathan Frakes.
At first I thought that what I was watching was a hoax, an issue to be argued made up.

But then in the film I started to note things about what I was seeing, that this was not made up fiction. What the beings were, is a type of being known as an Old Line Andromedin. At a certain point in viewing this video, I just suddenly stopped, because the morality of what I was watching finally occurred to my higher sense of humanity.

Humans are especially dangerous when frightened. So realize in the measure of your new gifts, there's something known as responsibility. Our responsibility to ourselves, as well as others. Without a moral compass, humans are left within a treacherous wilderness.

Maybe just let things, your development to occur, but please be mindful of the advice I have given you.

*It's said in the religious doctrine of pray, { We thank thee of lord, for the may gifts you give us. } One of the greatest uses of such gifts, is to be able to share them with others, without pretense.

Pre-cued answers from asked list; It's time for that.

1.Go to the Bush eras and in that heading, see the coast to coast allowed press front page article, { Pentagon scientist say we're going into another ice age }. With ice ages, you get marked levels of evolution. This is probably what your'e going through.

2. Yes, could be related.

3. Whatever you feel that focus should be.

4. Part of that but also make sure that it's also not a brain affectation. Last time you've seen your HMO?

5. I don't know, however the situation's turning out for you.

6. A lot of people do, especially in a period of time like we're in now. Everything, all your talents usually come up at one time.

7. You abilities enhanced through evolution and development can vary. Be aware that your id, ego and super-ego are at times attached to your new abilities, that is if your developing them?

8. Depending on the crystal and how it's used, it seems that crystal use by humans, can act as a electronic filter to other realties. It may be that you need a certain connection, but can only achieve this, by the use of crystals.

Maybe pick up a new or used book on crystal use. But you must properly determine the right singular or other quantity use of crystals for your particular needs.

PERSONAL: This segment of your questions is totally wild territory. Human development when it occurs though evolution can be both an awesome act, but has both dangers and upsides. In our question to change, we must examine the world around us and carefully ask the question, is this change good for us and how will we employ these new found talents?

There really isn't a guide for this change that some of are going through, but to experience it.

I know aliens in a family kind of way. They even advised me on a piece of property next to where I live, for that a while and they told me this, was not going to do so good.

In time and TIME is the keyword here, in your progression to going to a higher rung on the ladder, you must lean to weigh the morality of personal development issues, for the better or worse as one gauges these increased abilities.

One thing that has hurt me, in the few past years, was the viewing of the Alien Autopsy as hosted by Star Treks Johnathan Frakes.
At first I thought that what I was watching was a hoax, an issue to be argued made up.

But then in the film I started to note things about what I was seeing, that this was not made up fiction. What the beings were, is a type of being known as an Old Line Andromedin. At a certain point in viewing this video, I just suddenly stopped, because the morality of what I was watching finally occurred to my higher sense of humanity.

Humans are especially dangerous when frightened. So realize in the measure of your new gifts, there's something known as responsibility. Our responsibility to ourselves, as well as others. Without a moral compass, humans are left within a treacherous wilderness.

Maybe just let things, your development to occur, but please be mindful of the advice I have given you.

*It's said in the religious doctrine of pray, { We thank thee of lord, for the may gifts you give us. } One of the greatest uses of such gifts, is to be able to share them with others, without pretense.

Thank you for the insight. I agree 100% on your moral standing of it being a responsibility. I read your comment last night and before replying I have just been letting it soak in to fully realize the extent of what we are talking about without me responding in a overzealous manner. I agree with the majority of what you’re saying and I’ll go in depth with a little further down the line when I collect my thoughts with it all. I appreciate you