4 Time travel Documents with schematics

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
day 6 of being off work, i am rested, man i needed this, well not the injury , but the time to rest and recuperate, this job is a killer, seriously a complete drain on the whole body, it combine all of the task, concentration as i drive so much,, physical work as i need to carry the chair and lift them with one arms and hit the base with another, and the amount of hours as sometime it reach up to 14 hours a day, sometime 2 days a week and 3 days of ten hours, so youll understand why i was so dead and my body could not take it anymore, , lets hope the god device will yield result so i wont have to head back to work in one month, cheers, i am getting on it today , enough waste of time lets get shit done

TimeFlipper

day 6 of being off work, i am rested, man i needed this, well not the injury , but the time to rest and recuperate, this job is a killer, seriously a complete drain on the whole body, it combine all of the task, concentration as i drive so much,, physical work as i need to carry the chair and lift them with one arms and hit the base with another, and the amount of hours as sometime it reach up to 14 hours a day, sometime 2 days a week and 3 days of ten hours, so youll understand why i was so dead and my body could not take it anymore, , lets hope the god device will yield result so i wont have to head back to work in one month, cheers, i am getting on it today , enough waste of time lets get shit done

Good to see you fighting back Francois(y):D..