9 - 11 Cover-Up revisited

Lumbergooz

This tread is eye openning..it is puzzling why the public are so ignorant. the controlled demolotion of tower 7 alone is a screaming evidence of foul play..I guess people are so distracted w daily life that they cannot see what's more important: that is: 911 was a massive crime agnst innocent Americans & the real culprits must be brought 2 justice. Bush & his cronies will sooner or later be exposed.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Well 20 years of past, I still have tears in my eyes as I watch TV of the twin towers collapsing. Long after 9/11, a lot of the information just didn't add up and now they're releasing the FBI files which probably will say nothing of the reality that happened.

TimeFlipper

Brief Overview:

1/ TerrorIsts somehow knew how to switch off the planes IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) transponders which sends out a radio signal to ground radar that plots exactly where they are during flight...

2/The attack on the Pentagon was not done by an aeroplane, many people said they saw a missile go through it (probably a cruise)...Security video tapes were removed by FBI agents agents from a gas station close to the Pentagon immediately after the attack.

3/Pictures of the hole where the plane had supposed to have crashed through the side of the Pentagon showed a photo of a plane engine at the side of the hole which was identified as a Rolls Royce engine, that Rolls Royce EMPHATICALLY DENIED the following day!!

4/The fourth plane was supposed to have crashed in a field in Pennsylvania 20 minutes after the attack on the WTO...Fox News sent down one of their News Agents to that field where she was shown on the newsreel looking bemused at a small hole with NO plane wreckage or bodies around it..

5/President Bush allegedly told troops and the US Airforce to "stand down" before the attacks took place...He later went on TV explaining where he was at the time of the first attack, which was soon proved he was NOT at that location!! There is lots more evidence out there to prove the attacks were NOT done by terrorists, but many people in denial could never believe that the US Government was the perpetrator in all of them all them..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

best answers you can get would be from someone good at remote viewing get that person to remote view it and find some real answers if i was to have a guess id say they used project blue beam to disguise an aircraft or something else as a passenger jet so yous only se that hitting the towers when it could of been something else

TimeFlipper

This video provides more information that the original DVD, Loose Change..
There is more detail on how the twin towers and building 7 collapsed in *freefall*..
I have no idea how long this video will remain on You Tube..
Finally i suggest you fast forward 12 minutes into the video..