9 - 11 Cover-Up revisited

BlastTyrant

Ok i don't agree with "Fake planes not really hitting the towers" Planes did hit the towers their is no doubt about that, there is hundreds of Photos and videos of it plus the eye witnesses of the planes actually hitting and those who are missing there loved ones. I do agree that basically all the photos shown are defanitly faked and very poorly done.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
BlastTyrant I like your comments. I also believe real planes hit both towers. Their is a lot more information to learn yet, about 9-11.

BlastTyrant

BlastTyrant I like your comments. I also believe real planes hit both towers. Their is a lot more information to learn yet, about 9-11.
Thank you Opmmur, The main issue with 9/11 is that researching it or asking question about it is still a big no-no to some people, When Jesse Ventura did his Interviews about it he was immeditatly attacked and shunned because of it even thought he was right about everything he was saying. People are to hell bent on believing it was A terrorist attack and a assault on america by foreign invaders to really open their eyes and go "hey wait this dosen't add up at all" And really the Pentagon is the main proof of this, not a Single picture/Video or scrap of evidence to show a plane actually hit the pentagon, not even a pair of shorts left behind of the aftermath. I recall reading a article of a reporter who had said he has takin pictures of several Plane crashes and their is Debris EVERYWHERE, there isnt a single piece of debris of a plane at the pentagon not a nut or bolt yet sheeple still believe it was hit by a plane piloted by Terrorists.

Briggers

DID 3000 PEOPLE REALLY DIE ON 9-11 ??

That video is laughable.
Bascially all he does is says "fake" over and over, "this was faked, look its so easy".
If its so easy why doesnt he do some to show how easy it is? He tells us the supposed terrorists are still alive, but what evidence does he give? Nothing.
Tells us the videos are altered, and his reason is "look, you can see" no i cant actually.
And the face comparisons, he doesnt say where they come from, and some of his explanations of how theyre photoshopped is hilairious, he obviously doesnt have a clue.
As for the "wino" comment, jesus thats clutching at straws, her name wasnt even Wino it was Wainio.

NameOfTheBeach

Question for the people that watched the 1.40 minutes video. Any answers on how the 9-11 event could make a hurricane heading for New York City turn and race away from New York City the exact hours 9/11 was happening? Yes, there was a hurricane off the coast of New York City heading NW for the downtown area. If you watched the video, it had a map showing the new path sharp turn heading straight East, the opposite direction from New York City.
That's crazy! Unless they have another secret weapon that can alter the direction of an oncoming hurricane. I've watched the video and Judy Wood kept talking about how the tables, phones and most of the people in those buildings dissolved/dustified and that there was a lot of paper strewn about with the dust. I was just wondering, if tables and people and phones became dust that settled on the streets, how come comparatively more fragile papers made it in one piece? Just pondering the issue that's all..

Justinian

Thank you Opmmur, The main issue with 9/11 is that researching it or asking question about it is still a big no-no to some people, When Jesse Ventura did his Interviews about it he was immeditatly attacked and shunned because of it even thought he was right about everything he was saying. People are to hell bent on believing it was A terrorist attack and a assault on america by foreign invaders to really open their eyes and go "hey wait this dosen't add up at all" And really the Pentagon is the main proof of this, not a Single picture/Video or scrap of evidence to show a plane actually hit the pentagon, not even a pair of shorts left behind of the aftermath. I recall reading a article of a reporter who had said he has takin pictures of several Plane crashes and their is Debris EVERYWHERE, there isnt a single piece of debris of a plane at the pentagon not a nut or bolt yet sheeple still believe it was hit by a plane piloted by Terrorists.

This part you mention about there being no reckage. I saw a similar thing done about Flight 93 that crashed in PA. But I also agree that people take way too much offense to 911. They say the average family got like 1.3 Million for their loss. And they still continue to sue people all the time over the use of 9/11. But, back on topic, the flight 93 crash they said was basically a big hole in the ground with little to no major wreckage to be found. And even the Lockerbee bombing thing they said they found more pieces.