9/11 Revisited Again

darkbreed

Re: 9/11 Revisited Again

I edited the post alittle, was some images not being shown correctly here when i looked at my post. And yeah i changed "dots" to stars. Thanks for making me aware of the other objects 13 in number there and the 13 original colonies.

CaryP

Thanks for the post Darkbreed. I've seen this stuff before, but didn't think anyone would be interested.

Cary

darkbreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Hmm, could there be a connection here?[/b]

Well USA was founded upon occultism, so occult symbols were, and still is, of importance to them. The connection is that they really loved the number 13 as a strong occult symbol. Thus why it was 13 original states, and not 10 or 14 or anything like that. I did alittle more research after StarLord made me aware of the other places on the bill with objects of 13 in number, and it turns out there are actually 13 different places on the bill that the number 13 is to be found.

Also, there were 13 signers of the constitution who were Masons. Benjamin Franklin being one of them (He was a Grandmaster Mason)

darkbreed

Another number 13 example:

All of the names, missions, landing sites, and events in the Apollo Space Program echoed the occult metaphors, rituals, and symbology of the Illuminati's secret religion: The most transparent was the faked explosion on the spacecraft Apollo 13, named \"Aquarius\" (new age) at 1:13 (1313 military time) on April 13, 1970 which was the metaphor for the initiation ceremony involving the death (explosion), placement in the coffin (period of uncertainty of their survival), communion with the spiritual world and the imparting of esoteric knowledge to the candidate (orbit and observation of the moon without physical contact), rebirth of the initiate (solution of problem and repairs), and the raising up (of the Phoenix, the new age of Aquarius) by the grip of the lions paw (reentry and recovery of Apollo 13). 13 is the (occult) number of death and rebirth, death and reincarnation, sacrifice, the Phoenix, the Christ (perfected soul imprisoned in matter), and the transition from the old to the new. Another revelation to those who understand the symbolic language of the Illuminati is the hidden meaning of the names of the Space Shuttles, \"A Colombian Enterprise to Endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis. . . and all Challengers shall be destroyed.\"
Taken from: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masonapo.htm

BubbuClinton

Darkbreed you missed one. The Untied States Capitol Building is surrounded by the Almighty Texas Fan wave. I didn?t even know that UT existed then.

I think there is enough interest here in the Secret Societies that I will start a new thread specifically for that discussion, rather than take away the investigation of 9/11 here.

Bubbu

darkbreed

Thanks, I await with great interest to see your posts on Illuminati and secret societies, keep up the good work

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Thanks, I await with great interest to see your posts on Illuminati and secret societies, keep up the good work[/b]

Yes, same here Bubbu.

QuantumLeap

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Darkbreed you missed one. The [/color]UntiedStatesCapitolBuilding is surrounded by the Almighty Texas Fan wave. I didn?t even know that UT existed then.

I think there is enough interest here in the Secret Societies that I will start a new thread specifically for that discussion, rather than take away the investigation of 9/11 here.

Bubbu [/b]
Yes BubbaClinton a thread on this subject would be great! I have lots to show and share about this.