A basic overview of John Titor?

Hey guys/girls, I've been trawling around the web for a little while, investigating some stuff about John Titor. Not currently having the time to read his entire transcripts, I was wondering if someone could give me a succinct summary of 'whole' thing (I say 'whole', but obviously that's unreasonable).

I ask because I'mm seeing things on these forums talking about the significance of the number 177, etc etc, and I'm quite lost! The problem with that is, the notion of John Titor intrigues me, and I want to know more!

Thanks for any help!

Ah thanks for that! I was looking into The Story of John Titor, but there were concepts being mentioned on these forums that weren't included in that site. (All the same the site above gives a great overview of the basics and such).

Thanks for your help Samstwitch!

Thanks for that! These forums are great!
It's actually awesome to be able to have a conversation with people who have an open mind, and don't instantly discredit Titor as 'internet bull'.

Samstwitch

It's actually awesome to be able to have a conversation with people who have an open mind, and don't instantly discredit Titor as 'internet bull'.

We have plenty of threads posted on John Titor that you might enjoy reading, and many members here who believe he was a real Time Traveler. This is the only Forum that I know of where a person can discuss their beliefs in John's story freely, without being harassed. :)

We have plenty of threads posted on John Titor that you might enjoy reading, and many members here who believe he was a real Time Traveler. This is the only Forum that I know of where a person can discuss their beliefs in John's story freely, without being harassed. :)

Yeah I know what you mean. It amazes me that people can be so close-minded that they ffeel the need to attack / belittle people with different beliefs to theirs.