A Castaway Washes Ashore

dancho

A Castaway Washes Ashore

Recent events-- both personal and public-- have traumatized me. My old internet "hangouts" have beome strange and hostile to me. I'm very glad to have found this forum. It's like finding a group of like-minds at the coffee shop. :D

sosuemetoo

A Castaway Washes Ashore

Welcome to our forum, Dancho.

Tell us a bit about yourself!

Also, you can post your location on our Member's map, located here:

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...p?act=membermap

Or by clicking the link on the top of the main page "Members Map".

Join us in the "Live Chat" sometime, that link is near the "Member's Map" You will get to know our regular members on a more personal level.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any moderator here.

We have a limited amount of strangeness and hostility here. We are a community. We're glad you're here!

"Mom"

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
A Castaway Washes Ashore

Welcome to the site, Dancho! Don't worry about this place becoming strange and hostile, I don't put up with that crap ;)

Anyone gives you trouble, you come tell me and I'll take care of em. Woot! Again, glad to have you here. I've read a couple of your other posts and I can already tell you'll fit in just fine over here.

CaryP

A Castaway Washes Ashore

Dancho,

First off hoss, welcome to the plantation. You have certainly burst onto the scene here with some very interesting insights, posts and observations. I can see that you will become a valuable member here. I'm definitely looking forward to more of your posts. You've picked a great spot to land pal. This ain't the cyber Wild West. Polite society is not only appreciated here, it's expected. That's not to say, that things don't get a little "rough" here at times, but those are somewhat rare and managed situations. Good to see you've found the right place to wash ashore. You're definitely in friendly territory.

Cary

Mudpuppy

A Castaway Washes Ashore

Welcome aboard dancho. When you get the chance, join us in the chatroom. We'd love to learn more about you. :)