A Comment

iooqxpooi

A Comment

If you think that I am plaigirizing, as it has been moving around, come prove that my equations have been taken from somewhere!

Please, I beg of you to!

I am offended horribly by what some of you have said about my equations, so I am doing this. This may not be the best way to 'challenge' you, but it is my way. I understand that I still have too much to learn about maturity, but I am angry now, and I am not very sinsible when I become angry. And, if you do find a website that the equation is on, please PM it to me. In fact, why not PM it to everyone else on this forum?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
A Comment

Dude,

I'm not going to make the effort to Google every single equation you've ever put up on here, because I have better things to do than try to prove you wrong.

I don't doubt that you're a smart kid, but I do doubt that those are equations straight from your mind. I have never heard of a 12 year old that miraculously comes up with an equation for elasticity, or the lowest point in the space time continuum or whatever.

Again, I don't doubt you're smart. I just don't think these things magically come to you in the middle of the night. If you were pretending to be a time traveller spouting all these equations out, you'd be debunked within seconds.

You're a young kid with a lot of smarts. Be part of the community, not against it. If someone thinks you don't come up with those equations, screw 'em. Take pride in the fact that you know you're the one who's right. We're not here to impress people, or at least I hope not. We're here to be a community and to enjoy each others company.

iooqxpooi

A Comment

OK. Thanks... I was angry, and this is exactly what I should not be doing. I find myself to be a fool when it comes to people skills...or anything with people, for that matter.

CaryP

A Comment

Originally posted by iooqxpooi@Sep 22 2004, 09:39 PM

OK. Thanks... I was angry, and this is exactly what I should not be doing. I find myself to be a fool when it comes to people skills...or anything with people, for that matter.

You just took one of your first steps toward maturity, bucko. Good work. I haven't heard anyone, and I mean anyone, say or imply that you have been plagiarizing your equations. So you can calm down about that one. Congratulations on your beginning journey to maturity and adulthood. It won't be easy (it isn't for anyone), but it is, as the saying goes, "the road less traveled." Keep it up iooqxpooi.

Cary

StarLord

A Comment

Cary, isn't that the road without any signs on it??? Perhaps thats why it was so difficult becoming an adult.

Cary is right, it is not easy my friend, but very worth it in the end. Having patience with people is a good thing. At least thats how my parents explained to me how I survived growing up, their patience :p