A couple of questions about the artificial grid point/portal described by Gibbs.

StarTraveller94

An artificial portal schematic described by Gibbs was posted here that supposedly allowed for physical time travel.

I was wondering a few things:

1. Can the portal be strengthened somehow?
2.Is it possible to program the portal to perform different functions than time travel?

jiangnanah

No one has ever tried to use HDR at an artificial grid point to be able to do physical time travel. This seems unlikely. It seems to use the "Delta Time Generator" to make objects disappear and teleport to another dimension. That is what I thought. Use a three-axis Helmholtz coil. Build a Delta Time antenna with a pulse generator. This is probably an imitation of the Montauk experiment. I found this on YouTubeTesla's Magnetic Wall: Teleportation Tutorial

Teleportation Tutorial was once done by someone, yes Nazi Germany. Hitler worshipped Nikola Tesla. His scientists invented the Nazi clock to successfully teleport, and some say it was transported to another dimension. I'm pretty sure Nazi Germany used to run secret electromagnetic time machine experiments.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
No one has ever tried to use HDR at an artificial grid point to be able to do physical time travel. This seems unlikely. It seems to use the "Delta Time Generator" to make objects disappear and teleport to another dimension. That is what I thought. Use a three-axis Helmholtz coil. Build a Delta Time antenna with a pulse generator. This is probably an imitation of the Montauk experiment. I found this on YouTubeTesla's Magnetic Wall: Teleportation Tutorial

Teleportation Tutorial was once done by someone, yes Nazi Germany. Hitler worshipped Nikola Tesla. His scientists invented the Nazi clock to successfully teleport, and some say it was transported to another dimension. I'm pretty sure Nazi Germany used to run secret electromagnetic time machine experiments.
You might want to look at this thread Schematics - Time Portal (Steven Gibbs)

FarOutThere

There are lots of ideas if you go through the Gibbs reports. Also check out Shape Power book by Dan Davidson because it can help you build some detectors to see if your portals are working.

The Helmholtz coil thing is worth thinking about too.

StarTraveller94

There are lots of ideas if you go through the Gibbs reports. Also check out Shape Power book by Dan Davidson because it can help you build some detectors to see if your portals are working.

The Helmholtz coil thing is worth thinking about too.
What's a helmholtz coil?

steven chiverton

An artificial portal schematic described by Gibbs was posted here that supposedly allowed for physical time travel.

I was wondering a few things:

1. Can the portal be strengthened somehow?
2.Is it possible to program the portal to perform different functions than time travel?
this is a hard question now programing the hdr requires you to use the rubbing plate and while verbally requesting things and adjusting the dials till you get a stick reaction so my idea is to unplug your time coils and plug the artificial gate or man made portal into these plugs so you using it as a time coil, so you can use the hdr unit as a controller to program it and the gate as a time coil linked to the hdr unit

steven chiverton

amazeing how these old stargate pictures look so much like the one in the tv sieries now think of it slow disclosure and in a tv sieries so stargate is based on the real thing look at this old picture if its real sure speaks for itself

Attachments

• ee318022bb9053b0ec3629345eab5deb.jpg
    ee318022bb9053b0ec3629345eab5deb.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 8

StarTraveller94

this is a hard question now programing the hdr requires you to use the rubbing plate and while verbally requesting things and adjusting the dials till you get a stick reaction so my idea is to unplug your time coils and plug the artificial gate or man made portal into these plugs so you using it as a time coil, so you can use the hdr unit as a controller to program it and the gate as a time coil linked to the hdr unit
Is an HDR absolutely necessary?