A Demon Among Us!

Wee

First Of All Guy's Yes He Does Take Pills For Depression and Anxiety, But No schizophrenia or Delusions , But He Is Very Good At Manipulation And Control Which seems odd cause When Your Depressed With Anxiety You Wouldn't Think About Being in Control Of anything? So To Me I see Red Flags All Over The Place, Now Is It Really Abuse or Is IT a Demon???

In my experience, any tension, mental disturbances, anger, etc. can attract negative energy and demonic entities. You may not be affected now, but it can escalate beyond control.

My parents are a great example. Every time they would fight, out of the corner of my eye, I would see a man dressed in all black, standing outside their bedroom door. The fights eventually escalated to the point of a divorce. Their negativity began to affect me emotionally, and the entity began messing with me. There were nights when I was so terrified to fall asleep, I wouldn't sleep for almost 24-48 hour periods.

Your loved one needs to be in touch with his emotional state and figure out the distress of his depression and anxiety. Counseling, talking about his problems can release a lot of tension. If he is religious he needs to open up to his faith. He doesn't necessarily have to be cleansed with an exorcist; however, a person's emotional state and how they handle it is very important...especially when the dead become attracted to it. This information may sound crazy, but it's true. You have to be stronger than the problems you face.

Forget burning incense, involving outside "magical" sources of healing, the healing begins within one's self. Once you take control over the illness, find your strength, then everything else falls into place.

tcoats64

First Of All Guy's Yes He Does Take Pills For Depression and Anxiety, But No schizophrenia or Delusions , But He Is Very Good At Manipulation And Control Which seems odd cause When Your Depressed With Anxiety You Wouldn't Think About Being in Control Of anything? So To Me I see Red Flags All Over The Place, Now Is It Really Abuse or Is IT a Demon???

In my experience, any tension, mental disturbances, anger, etc. can attract negative energy and demonic entities. You may not be affected now, but it can escalate beyond control.

My parents are a great example. Every time they would fight, out of the corner of my eye, I would see a man dressed in all black, standing outside their bedroom door. The fights eventually escalated to the point of a divorce. Their negativity began to affect me emotionally, and the entity began messing with me. There were nights when I was so terrified to fall asleep, I wouldn't sleep for almost 24-48 hour periods.

Your loved one needs to be in touch with his emotional state and figure out the distress of his depression and anxiety. Counseling, talking about his problems can release a lot of tension. If he is religious he needs to open up to his faith. He doesn't necessarily have to be cleansed with an exorcist; however, a person's emotional state and how they handle it is very important...especially when the dead become attracted to it. This information may sound crazy, but it's true. You have to be stronger than the problems you face.

Forget burning incense, involving outside "magical" sources of healing, the healing begins within one's self. Once you take control over the illness, find your strength, then everything else falls into place.
Thank You For Your In-site, Now What If That Person believes That There Is Nothing That anybody can Tell Him Cause He's Hard Headed and Already Knows it All And What He Say's goes In His Book? no Body Can Tell Him Anything About Himself He Just Ends Up Arguing About How Wrong You are.

Wee

Thank You For Your In-site, Now What If That Person believes That There Is Nothing That anybody can Tell Him Cause He's Hard Headed and Already Knows it All And What He Say's goes In His Book? no Body Can Tell Him Anything About Himself He Just Ends Up Arguing About How Wrong You are.

Then unfortunately, it is his burden to bare. I know that sounds harsh, but he has to be willing to change. Realistically, it's not about what's in his book. He doesn't have a book to start with, it's whats in God's plans. It's about what fate has written for him, and he has to choose which path to follow. If he continues to be hard headed and stubborn, then he will continue to suffer. It's just that simple.

What is harder for most people in situations like this is change. If you are unwilling to change your ways, then nothing will change for him. And as for you, you need to be careful. I'm not sure what your situation is, but don't put yourself in the battlefield of his problems. Don't let his negativity begin affecting you, because eventually it will.

tcoats64

Then unfortunately, it is his burden to bare. I know that sounds harsh, but he has to be willing to change. Realistically, it's not about what's in his book. He doesn't have a book to start with, it's whats in God's plans. It's about what fate has written for him, and he has to choose which path to follow. If he continues to be hard headed and stubborn, then he will continue to suffer. It's just that simple.

What is harder for most people in situations like this is change. If you are unwilling to change your ways, then nothing will change for him. And as for you, you need to be careful. I'm not sure what your situation is, but don't put yourself in the battlefield of his problems. Don't let his negativity begin affecting you, because eventually it will.
Thank you Wee, i Think I've Come To Realize I Just Got To deal With It And Go my own way For My Safety And My Cat's Safety appreciate Your Words!