A device which can receive radio signals from future ?

TimeFlipper

There is no such thing as a scalar electromagnetic wave. Radio waves are electromagnetic.

Harte

You are of course 100% correct Hartey….Our member is suggesting that an EM wave might be made to "drag" a Scalar Wave along with it...Its not out the realms of possibility..

TimeFlipper

ej golds super beacon can receive radio signals from the past but its very over priced and may use those germanium transistors which are very expensive

The EJ Super Beacon is actually a very simple, highly overpriced, so called "Quantum Crystal Set" we have discussed before Cobber, and I said you could build one yourself for a couple of dollars...It more than likely uses an IN34A Germanium diode (not transistor) which is very cheap (5 for less than a Dollar), that's connected to a couple of cheap Quartz crystals, wound with a strand of copper wire...

The medium wave radio station received was just a tape recording of some old AM radio station operating in the past, that was being re-transmitted during the time of listening to it...There is nothing "Quantum" about that crystal set, make one up for yourself Steve :).

Last edited:

Clovis

Radio waves will drop off after a certain time. A radio signal broadcast will eventually fade into background noise. To communicate through time using radio waves as a carrier begs the larger question of what the radio signal rides on. Radio waves move at the speed of light and would need to be encapsulated to travel through time.

mullac998

Radio waves will drop off after a certain time. A radio signal broadcast will eventually fade into background noise. To communicate through time using radio waves as a carrier begs the larger question of what the radio signal rides on. Radio waves move at the speed of light and would need to be encapsulated to travel through time.
Well with scalar waves it could be possible. I as long as I can generate these scalar waves there's no reason why I cannot receive future or past radio waves seems scalar waves can have information sent over them and these waves generally exist around is already its just they are weak here and need to amplify them

start at edge

device which can receive radio signal
As I mentioned in a private message to you some time ago, the concept and even the design already exist, but it is much more complicated than at first sight and it involves much more than radio waves. If your desire is to have radio signals received, then a certain conversion has to be made by the device, as it is mainly designed to retrieve –information- from the future. It has also some other inconvenient aspects, one of them is that it takes quite some time to retrieve information from further away in the future, tat is – the further you want to retrieve information from, the longer it takes. As an example, if you want to retrieve information from 1 hour in the future, you would have to wait for maybe a few years. In other words, if you want to retrieve information from 1 hour in the future, you can not do it now (October-10-2020 at 21:00 retrieving from October-10-2020 – 22:00), you will be able to do so only about 2 years later for example (on October-10-2022 at 21:00 retrieving from October-10-2022 – 22:00). During all this time, the device is not allowed to stop, otherwise it “resets” and you must star all over again.

mullac998

As I mentioned in a private message to you some time ago, the concept and even the design already exist, but it is much more complicated than at first sight and it involves much more than radio waves. If your desire is to have radio signals received, then a certain conversion has to be made by the device, as it is mainly designed to retrieve –information- from the future. It has also some other inconvenient aspects, one of them is that it takes quite some time to retrieve information from further away in the future, tat is – the further you want to retrieve information from, the longer it takes. As an example, if you want to retrieve information from 1 hour in the future, you would have to wait for maybe a few years. In other words, if you want to retrieve information from 1 hour in the future, you can not do it now (October-10-2020 at 21:00 retrieving from October-10-2020 – 22:00), you will be able to do so only about 2 years later for example (on October-10-2022 at 21:00 retrieving from October-10-2022 – 22:00). During all this time, the device is not allowed to stop, otherwise it “resets” and you must star all over again.
Its a lot easier than that

start at edge

Its a lot easier than that
Thanks for noticing my post.
From how you put it, it sounds as if you already know how complicated the mentioned device is. You could be a very intuitive person and figure things out quickly … yet, the model I have in mind is the simplest method I could come up with. There could be simpler ways, of course.
Do you have something specific in mind when you say “Its a lot easier than that” ?

mullac998

Thanks for noticing my post.
From how you put it, it sounds as if you already know how complicated the mentioned device is. You could be a very intuitive person and figure things out quickly … yet, the model I have in mind is the simplest method I could come up with. There could be simpler ways, of course.
Do you have something specific in mind when you say “Its a lot easier than that” ?
It just understanding scalar waves and that it doesn't matter what time zone your in or even year as long as your device is on the same scalar frequency it will receive it no matter what the distance

Clovis

Well with scalar waves it could be possible. I as long as I can generate these scalar waves there's no reason why I cannot receive future or past radio waves seems scalar waves can have information sent over them and these waves generally exist around is already its just they are weak here and need to amplify them
If the future involves variable probabilities, then is it not possible that whatever future you select would mean that your focus of attention would collapse other outcomes and that the radio and scalar waves would be rendered ineffective? Our consciousness plays a much larger role in the future.

mullac998

If the future involves variable probabilities, then is it not possible that whatever future you select would mean that your focus of attention would collapse other outcomes and that the radio and scalar waves would be rendered ineffective? Our consciousness plays a much larger role in the future.
It would work because my choices for tomorrow or whenever would still be the same and of course the other people's would be the same if a show is set to go at 9 am tomorrow I will pick up tomorrow show with no problems