A device which can receive radio signals from future ?

start at edge

It just understanding scalar waves and that it doesn't matter what time zone your in or even year as long as your device is on the same scalar frequency it will receive it no matter what the distance
So, am I to understand that such a device was not built yet?
… Because if it were, the lottery games all over the world would have been canceled by now, as there always are TV and radio transmissions that broadcast the lottery results, in most cases in real time (live), during the time the numbers are drawn.

Clovis

It would work because my choices for tomorrow or whenever would still be the same and of course the other people's would be the same if a show is set to go at 9 am tomorrow I will pick up tomorrow show with no problems
That is true if you were the only one making choices. Like a lake with many speedboats creating waves, aren't we all subject to the surrounding probabilities and choices of the rest of the consciousness making decisions?

mullac998

So, am I to understand that such a device was not built yet?
… Because if it were, the lottery games all over the world would have been canceled by now, as there always are TV and radio transmissions that broadcast the lottery results, in most cases in real time (live), during the time the numbers are drawn.
The fact is no they wouldn't be cancelled. People don't have the time or don't believe its possible so that wouldn't be an issue

mullac998

That is true if you were the only one making choices. Like a lake with many speedboats creating waves, aren't we all subject to the surrounding probabilities and choices of the rest of the consciousness making decisions?
we are consciousness whatever do tomorrow may change the outcome for u and maybe for the radio show but the the device would pick up on this anyway because it goes on energy at the point in time so whatever happens is going to happen regardless and I would receive it

start at edge

The fact is no they wouldn't be cancelled. People don't have the time or don't believe its possible so that wouldn't be an issue
Oooh, but it is an issue – a big one. The lottery agencies have a lot of auxiliary personnel hired, whose job is to monitor if the same person wins multiple times in a row. They do not even have to believe it is possible or not, they do not need much time for this … and I never heard of such occurrence (not yet), anywhere in the world (this would go viral instantly). If this would happen, I am sure the lottery would be canceled.

mullac998

Oooh, but it is an issue – a big one. The lottery agencies have a lot of auxiliary personnel hired, whose job is to monitor if the same person wins multiple times in a row. They do not even have to believe it is possible or not, they do not need much time for this … and I never heard of such occurrence (not yet), anywhere in the world (this would go viral instantly). If this would happen, I am sure the lottery would be canceled.
The idea is you only do it once for a big jackpot

start at edge

The idea is you only do it once for a big jackpot
At what population the world has right now, that is impossible. It would mean that among billions of lottery players there is not even one single of them to try this at least twice – this contradicts the very base of our days psychology and sociology.

mullac998

At what population the world has right now, that is impossible. It would mean that among billions of lottery players there is not even one single of them to try this at least twice – this contradicts the very base of our days psychology and sociology.
Not really most people who understand don't care for money... Also I've heard if someone is meant to win the lottery and you win by using time travel or this device even the universe will kill you off

start at edge

Not really most people who understand don't care for money... Also I've heard if someone is meant to win the lottery and you win by using time travel or this device even the universe will kill you off
If anyone would built such a device … do you really think he (or she) would be anxious to be the first one to know the weather from a future TV weather channel broadcast ?? … or to listen and/or record a hit song before its time ?? … to me this sounds highly unlikely.
Indeed there are people who do not care about money, but those are the exact people who would not build such a device (or who would not time travel).

mullac998

If anyone would built such a device … do you really think he (or she) would be anxious to be the first one to know the weather from a future TV weather channel broadcast ?? … or to listen and/or record a hit song before its time ?? … to me this sounds highly unlikely.
Indeed there are people who do not care about money, but those are the exact people who would not build such a device (or who would not time travel).
Anyone to steal a song or have the idea to do something silly like that would never in a million years would end up with such a device