A device which can receive radio signals from future ?

start at edge

Anyone to steal a song or have the idea to do something silly like that would never in a million years would end up with such a device
… That is exactly what I’m saying – such a device would end up in the hands (possession) of someone who, among other things, thinks of the lottery – not of stealing a song or doing other silly things.

mullac998

… That is exactly what I’m saying – such a device would end up in the hands (possession) of someone who, among other things, thinks of the lottery – not of stealing a song or doing other silly things.
No it wouldn't end up in any of those people's hands its a fact

start at edge

No it wouldn't end up in any of those people's hands its a fact
I’m confused right now … so, people who want to steal a song or do other silly things will have no access to such a device … people who think of the lottery will also have no access to such a device – then who will ??

Tintin

As I mentioned in a private message to you some time ago, the concept and even the design already exist, but it is much more complicated than at first sight and it involves much more than radio waves. If your desire is to have radio signals received, then a certain conversion has to be made by the device, as it is mainly designed to retrieve –information- from the future. It has also some other inconvenient aspects, one of them is that it takes quite some time to retrieve information from further away in the future, tat is – the further you want to retrieve information from, the longer it takes. As an example, if you want to retrieve information from 1 hour in the future, you would have to wait for maybe a few years. In other words, if you want to retrieve information from 1 hour in the future, you can not do it now (October-10-2020 at 21:00 retrieving from October-10-2020 – 22:00), you will be able to do so only about 2 years later for example (on October-10-2022 at 21:00 retrieving from October-10-2022 – 22:00). During all this time, the device is not allowed to stop, otherwise it “resets” and you must star all over again.
I don't think so. Maybe it can take few minutes to return information from few days in future if built correct way

steven chiverton

The EJ Super Beacon is actually a very simple, highly overpriced, so called "Quantum Crystal Set" we have discussed before Cobber, and I said you could build one yourself for a couple of dollars...It more than likely uses an IN34A Germanium diode (not transistor) which is very cheap (5 for less than a Dollar), that's connected to a couple of cheap Quartz crystals, wound with a strand of copper wire...

The medium wave radio station received was just a tape recording of some old AM radio station operating in the past, that was being re-transmitted during the time of listening to it...There is nothing "Quantum" about that crystal set, make one up for yourself Steve :).
thankyou uncle time flipper he uses litz wire and its selling on e bay but cant remember from where if its from americas the postage is astronomical and if its from china they keep editing my delivery address so our posties dont recognize it and send it back unlless i redirect it so they cant stick by the rules i think e bay has fixed it by new rules now. have you read those stories online about radio waves received from ships in distress many decades after they was transmitted so it may be the case that some radio waves sent out in the past dident fade away after all and may of went through some time loop and got sent back to earth decades latter is my guess

start at edge

I don't think so. Maybe it can take few minutes to return information from few days in future if built correct way
Keep this in mind:
The concept and design I was talking about has moving parts. To gather information from few days in the future in just matter of minutes, those parts would have to move at several hundred times the speed of light.
I do not want to play smart, but I am sure that a device like the one I am talking about was not built yet, because if it were, we should have known by now.
I would have built it myself, because it is not too complicated, it only has a lot of components, but those must be build at high precision and I do not have the proper resources, neither financial nor technological.
I am also sure that a device using scalar waves was also not built yet and I am positive that the reason is because it would not work that way to have radio waves cross over time (whether forwards or backwards).