A device which can receive radio signals from future ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Scalar waves allegedly travel at superluminal velocity, and below it, if necessary..

I've mentioned before that the words scalar and wave should never be used in the same sentence. Since the combination has no scientific meaning. I've studied wave mechanics and there was no mention of scalar waves at all. I've always thought that it is some sort of disinformation tactic used to discredit people who use the term.

mullac998

Scalar waves allegedly travel at superluminal velocity, and below it, if necessary..
Only way to know for sure is to do a test are you up for a test at some point i make a transmitter and receiver and ill try and get it to send and receive a song then make come through a speaker on the receiver end

TimeFlipper

I've mentioned before that the words scalar and wave should never be used in the same sentence. Since the combination has no scientific meaning. I've studied wave mechanics and there was no mention of scalar waves at all. I've always thought that it is some sort of disinformation tactic used to discredit people who use the term.

I think a device that could communicate with the future would require a wave that has a Superluminal property. So call it Superluminal waves. Of course no such waves have been observed so far.

As you can see from one of your recent previous postings you said quote::, (I think a device that could communicate with the future would require a wave that has a Superluminal property...So call it "Superluminal Waves"...Of course no such waves have been observed so far)::End Quote..;)..I was doing something similar when I said, (Scalar Waves "allegedly" travel at Superluminal velocity, and below it, if necessary) :D.

TimeFlipper

Only way to know for sure is to do a test are you up for a test at some point i make a transmitter and receiver and ill try and get it to send and receive a song then make come through a speaker on the receiver end

Let me know how you will make the Scalar transmitter, and more importantly, the Receiver for locating Scalar Waves :D..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is no such thing as a scalar electromagnetic wave. Radio waves are electromagnetic.

Harte

Transfer information via light - infinite colors - through space. It would need a translating device on the other end.
I'm not a physicist or engineer, however.

lamdo263

The two women that went back into the time of Mari Antoinette , may have walked into a scalar edifice. This could have been a wave, could have been a projection.

TimeFlipper

The two women that went back into the time of Mari Antoinette , may have walked into a scalar edifice. This could have been a wave, could have been a projection.

Yes, and more than likely it was simple BS, anyone can make up stories...

For example I could say I went back in time one thousand years during the period when Roman soldiers were travelling through Great Britain and i made a friend of one of the many beautiful female whores that accompanied the Roman Soldiers...The soldiers allowed me to keep the one I became friends with, and we produced a son that turned out to be my father!!….Picture below..

I could easily put that on the internet, where dozens of gullible people would think it was true...It might make its way to physicists that starts a debate about the Grandfather Paradox, or the Butterfly Effect, or even the many Worlds theory..

9947:love::LOL:..

vp8671

Schrödinger equation solved for the time variable , gives two wave solutions, one wave comes from the past to present and the other from the future to present. Matter can only exists in the present, but waves do not necessarliy ( sp ? )

lamdo263

Yes, and more than likely it was simple BS, anyone can make up stories...

For example I could say I went back in time one thousand years during the period when Roman soldiers were travelling through Great Britain and i made a friend of one of the many beautiful female whores that accompanied the Roman Soldiers...The soldiers allowed me to keep the one I became friends with, and we produced a son that turned out to be my father!!….Picture below..

I could easily put that on the internet, where dozens of gullible people would think it was true...It might make its way to physicists that starts a debate about the Grandfather Paradox, or the Butterfly Effect, or even the many Worlds theory..

View attachment 9947:love::LOL:..
On top of that you could listen to viscous music as you draw your sword, wearing a kilt and cut all the heads off the champagne bottes. Tushea!