A device which can receive radio signals from future ?

TimeFlipper

On top of that you could listen to viscous music as you draw your sword, wearing a kilt and cut all the heads off the champagne bottes. Tushea!

With respect to you, I do not understand what point you are trying to make..
As for the Sabre Dance music, i much prefer the version from the group called Love Scupture that featured the very brilliant guitar work from Dave Edmunds....This track needs to be played at full volume from your stereo system...P.S. Iam now way off topic!..

Treversal

device which can receive radio signal

As you’re driving down the road, you can see cable companies putting up fiber optics and wiring tunnels that are typically 10 kilometers long. And so it takes about 50 microseconds for light to go 10 kilometers. If you could borrow one of those spools and put it in your laboratory, you could send the signal through the spool of cable you’d receive the message before it's sent by 50 microseconds, for example.

TimeFlipper

As you’re driving down the road, you can see cable companies putting up fiber optics and wiring tunnels that are typically 10 kilometers long. And so it takes about 50 microseconds for light to go 10 kilometers. If you could borrow one of those spools and put it in your laboratory, you could send the signal through the spool of cable you’d receive the message before it's sent by 50 microseconds, for example.

IMHO, I disagree...The signal travelling down the fiber optic cable is obviously travelling at BELOW the speed of light, because it takes 50 microseconds to travel the 10 kilometres!!...There is absolutely nothing in any fiber optic cable that can bring a signal/message UP TO the speed of light, or even beyond the speed of light, in order for it to receive a message BEFORE its sent..

Fiber Optic cables have been around since the middle of the 19th century (the 1800s), and NOBODY has ever claimed receiving a message before its been sent..

Treversal

IMHO, I disagree...The signal travelling down the fiber optic cable is obviously travelling at BELOW the speed of light, because it takes 50 microseconds to travel the 10 kilometres!!...There is absolutely nothing in any fiber optic cable that can bring a signal/message UP TO the speed of light, or even beyond the speed of light, in order for it to receive a message BEFORE its sent..

Fiber Optic cables have been around since the middle of the 19th century (the 1800s), and NOBODY has ever claimed receiving a message before its been sent..
I agree with you.

But, at the time Cramer was a professor of physics at the University of Washington.

And I am just smart enough to know that he knew a lot more about it than I ever will.

TimeFlipper

I agree with you.

But, at the time Cramer was a professor of physics at the University of Washington.

And I am just smart enough to know that he knew a lot more about it than I ever will.

I like your humility...Is there any info out there regarding Professor Cramers work?