A few questions about ghosts

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't really believe in paranormal smartphone apps but one of the EVP's I got once
told me my room was "cluttered" and this was actually true at the time.

steven chiverton

i dont trust those apt they just a random voice generator ive tried one before and the ghost radar apt to but ive built my own ghost box and linked my psb7 spirit radio to it and got some awesome voices ive recorded and uploaded to YouTube in my videos

Paranormal Conviction

I've been to many "normal " everyday homes, where there is a spirit present. Usually it will be a loved one, that died a normal death or spirit just curious about the family, attached to the land or home. There are many scenarios as to why a spirit may be haunting a certain location and they are not all crazy creepy stories.

As for ancient ghosts...I've seen and heard Native American Indian spirits on old land. I've also heard any stories about castles in Europe and old ruins all over the world with corresponding spiritual activities. There have even been EVP's caught with the sounds of sword fights and different languages spoke.

As far as being stuck reliving a tragic death over and over again, I'm not sure what to think about that. I'm sure some spirits do get stuck in a loop, so to speak. Others, I personally know, are just stuck in their time period. Have you ever witnessed a spirit that does the same thing everyday, and then walks into a wall and disappears? Only to find out that, in the 1800's, the wall wasn't there. It's almost like sometimes they don't realize the changes around them. In the paranormal field, there are " intelligent hauntings" ( they know we are here and can interact with us).

I've also had the experience of my child witnessing a civil war battle in our backyard. After much research, I know we never had a battle here specifically. And what she saw was specific. Now, long story short, a spirit out of that vision, actually became attached in a protective, loving way to my daughter. But why did she see this vision of a battle, complete with guns, flags and canons and lots of blood?? Maybe it's possible there was some sort of portal on our land, and it opened up at the same moment she was playing outside and witnessed this. Does that mean they were ghosts or living on another realm where the civil war was going on...I don't know. But i believe since this spirit stayed with my daughter for a few years until the moment my son was born, that he, the moment he saw my daughter, was reliving a significant part of his life and death. Maybe caught in the loop, but was able to get out after he became aware of his surroundings.

I don't know if this answers any questions. Ive been seeing, hearing, feeling...sometimes smelling (haha) spirits since I was at least 4 years old. Now my kids have the gift as well.[emoji4]
Hello. I am interested in conducting an interview with you. The Audio Only interview takes place over the phone and can be enjoyed from the comfort of your favorite chair or couch. The interview will be uploaded to YouTube. If you are interested, please E mail ParanormalConviction at G mail dot com

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello. I am interested in conducting an interview with you. The Audio Only interview takes place over the phone and can be enjoyed from the comfort of your favorite chair or couch. The interview will be uploaded to YouTube. If you are interested, please E mail ParanormalConviction at G mail dot com
Hi,

I invite you to introduce yourself here:

It'll give you an opportunity to let us know more about your background and why you're here looking for people to interview. I also encourage you to share your Youtube channel as part of your introduction, same if you have a website. It'll certainly add to your credibility, and you'll be more likely to find someone to do the interview.

See ya!