A Future With Nowhere to Hide?

StarLord

Re: A Future With Nowhere to Hide?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Well, GIR...It would be about the equivelant. I believe the government is the beast. They are just getting started. For one, let's take all the reports of identity theft at the banks on the news lately. I think that's just a cover for the gov. They make you feel that you are unsafe and then here comes the gov to save the day. They are just getting the picture set up. You know, set the fire and then come in as the hero to put it out.[/b]

How does identity theft from New Age thiefs tie into the Govt.? Are you serious? Are you saying that when someone gets ahold of your personal data by way of hacking a data network or because you neglected to either shred your bills or use a change of address card and your personal data becomes available to dishonest people that will take advantage of it and manipulate your info and credit to further their own nefarious ends that they are actually in the employ of the Govt.?? Thats a gigantic leap there.

Do you have any idea just how scared s#itless Banks actually are when they find out that one of their employees that worked in the Credit Card Dept. or Loan Dept. absconds with a chunk of customer data? Or that their computer system has been hacked? Are you aware of how hackers are able to set up bots that gleen credit card information as you purchase on line?

If you fail to do all that you can to protect yourself and your credit YOU ARE ALREADY UNSAFE. It has nothing to do with the Govt.

Yes, in most cases the less that the Govt. knows about you the better if for nothing more than your own peace of mind. However, if you have nothing to hide, what's the problem? If you are not a terrst. hiding here waiting to strike, wouldn't you like to know that your overgrown govt. is at least trying to do ther job to locate these people??

The Govt. is evil and the Devil / 666? Please. Not a chance. I'ts a huge overgrown entity that feeds off of your taxes a protects those that know how to play the game. Better you should go after the ones making choices that affect your liberty and the continued existence of the Constitution Of The United States. It's specific people that you need to keep an eye on, not the machinery that employs them.

It's up to each and every individual that votes to make sure that you keep your rights. Better you should be canvasing your local neighborhoods and have them rattle your Congressman/woman cage and let them know that they might not have a job next term. if they refuse to ensure your rights as stated by the Constitution.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
if you have nothing to hide, what's the problem?.[/b]

1. It's none of their business.
2. regardless of whether or not YOU have nothing to hide, the majority of people have at least something to hide
a. Humans simply cannot be held to that high of a standard and it would mean the chaotic imprisonment and prosecutions of millions
1. this would flood the judicial system with millions of cases that need not be invested nor pursued

not to mention other problems that would occur (I'm sure) but don't want to take the time to brainstorm right now.

smokeringhalo

If any tech is the "Mark of the Beast", the verichip is the only tech to date that fits the bill perfectly.
Its no secret that the globalists agenda is total control and the chip is a huge step in that direction. Not only regulating all commerce, but granting the ability to track everyone by RFID / GPS and perhaps even kill those who step out of line via some secret devious means. What a glourious global tool it would be if it became mandatory for all.
No offence Starlord, but how can you say the govt isn't evil when its blatently obvious how corrupt the system has become more concerned with representing the special interests than the population? What is your defintion of evil?
We've been being unwittingly programmed to accept the chip for quite some time now.
Ever since it was introduced as an ID for pets.
Just look at all the problems it would solve!
ID for pets - Cool Factor / VIP status in clubs (being used in Europe now) - Identity Theft solved - Keeping Children Safe (tracking) - Medical Information storage - Currency usage - ID for citizens ..........whoops - guess who just became the pets!

StarLord

Perhaps folks should have thought about this BEFORE purchasing cell phones. Eh?
Information has Always been a double edged sword and therefore something that needs to be monitored. Take for instance those 'prefered' shoping cards from Safeway, Albertsone ect... Care to guess where the information of what you buy goes? I am all for keeping as much info out of the hands of people that should not have it.

However, in this day and age how would you avoid desimenation of imformation and the ability to prove that you are who you say you are? With the right equipment ANYBODY could be you on line. In person that is much harder to acheive.

Lets see if the PTB take it to the mandatory step for that chip or whether they settle for a national ID card.

Let me ask you this if I may. Whether there are or there are not real terrorists out there poised to do us harm is the bottom line yes? For the sake of argument, let's say that indeed there are. Would you agree that making it as difficult as possible for them to slip in and do damage is the best possible course? And because any kind of ID verification system is better than no syatem at all, would you not want the best one that does the job? Can you come up with a better way to protect the country and still have your privacy? I myself learned a long time ago that if you have nothing to hide, you react like you have nothing to hide and you go about your business and you do not look like you are hiding something. It's all a mater of perspective isn't it.

Some people have been unwittingly programmed to accept what ever the govt hands out. But not all of us.

Hemoman

Whether it's under the guise of protection from terrorists or not it is still a bad idea. I doubt they will sell it as a remedy against terrorism... much more likely imo that it would be made mandatory to make transactions or get a drivers license or something that isn't necessarily "necessary to life" but something that most people can't do without.

There are other ways to keep terrorists out besides losing all our privacy to chips.

I doubt that a terrorist would try to enter the country posing as a U.S. citizen... much more likely they would come over as a foreign resident (with papers) or as an illegal alien. If they get in legally then the chip has no worth anyway and you still lose your privacy. If they are posing as "illegals" then they'll stay off the grid anyway.

Either way I think that the chip will never fly as a method to remedy terrorism.

[EDIT]

I have to add this... it actually might fly if it were introduced as a proposed method to remedy against terrorism... after all, look at the patriot act and all the wonderful things ITS doing for our civil liberties and privacy....

smokeringhalo

The terrorism issue is a phoney one and those who buy into it are going to become the first victims of its intent.
As long as they keep clamering about how much danger we are all in from possible terrorism while doing absolutely nothing about our open borders, its pretty easy to see that its all manufactered theater.

I myself learned a long time ago that if you have nothing to hide, you react like you have nothing to hide and you go about your business and you do not look like you are hiding something. It's all a mater of perspective isn't it.

"You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide" is a ruse.
Then why is the current administration trying to hide so much?
I doubt they would feel the same way if this line was used on them.
The current administration is the most secretive in our nations history.
Passing legislation that makes what their citizens do public while what they're doing behind the scenes private with harsh penalties for those who would attempt to make it public.
When they have the power to arrest you for mere Suspicion of crime (basically anything they want to arrest you for) and the power to detain you forever without counsel or trial, we have plenty to fear - even if hiding nothing, and the saying is proven false.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"smokeringhalo\")</div>
The terrorism issue is a phoney one and those who buy into it are going to become the first victims of its intent.
As long as they keep clamering about how much danger we are all in from possible terrorism while doing absolutely nothing about our open borders, its pretty easy to see that its all manufactered theater.

\"You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide\" is a ruse.
Then why is the current administration trying to hide so much?
I doubt they would feel the same way if this line was used on them.
The current administration is the most secretive in our nations history.
Passing legislation that makes what their citizens do public while what they're doing behind the scenes private with harsh penalties for those who would attempt to make it public.
When they have the power to arrest you for mere Suspicion of crime (basically anything they want to arrest you for) and the power to detain you forever without counsel or trial, we have plenty to fear - even if hiding nothing, and the saying is proven false.[/b]

Amen to that.

Maggot7

Dude we should be afraid of terrorists there threats out every day by terrorists remember 9/11

smokeringhalo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maggot7\")</div>
Dude we should be afraid of terrorists there threats out every day by terrorists remember 9/11[/b]

We do remember 9/11. However many of us believe the evidence that 9/11 was orchestrated by the government and not the "official" media.
If you are curious about such evidence, I suggest visiting http://www.infowars.com as they have a huge section on 9/11 evidence including video clips explaining them.
Going to in depth or arguing about it here would be going wildly off topic. These things are discussed in the goverment conspiracy section and would be happy to discuss it further there.