A head peeking over a tombstone

Khaos

where the wild things are
This was taken in 2018 from the same cemetery where I witnessed eerie lights:

I took this picture with several others and didn't notice the head until after I reviewed the pictures. The stones in this part of the cemetery are recent and about only a foot high. If there was someone in the cemetery hiding behind the stone - more of their body would be shown. I was alone in the cemetery at the time these pictures were taken

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
What do you expect when you go to a graveyard, there's always ghost around. Most people do not see them, but if you take a camera and take pictures of a lot of different things, you will find the camera will pick up ghost.

My wife owns a home that was built about 40 years ago, we have two friendly ghosts there. I tend to believe they were previous owns the house at one time in the past. We also have a hallway light that goes off and on when they pass through the hallway, the light is designed to come on when someone walks through the hallway and go off when they're no one there.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

steven chiverton

reminds me of the video on YouTube someone was filming in a cemetery and they captured on video an alien near a tomb stone and it wasent a grey either but i think soem species of aliens like hanging around cemeteries for some strange reason

Khaos

where the wild things are
What do you expect when you go to a graveyard, there's always ghost around. Most people do not see them, but if you take a camera and take pictures of a lot of different things, you will find the camera will pick up ghost.

My wife owns a home that was built about 40 years ago, we have two friendly ghosts there. I tend to believe they were previous owns the house at one time in the past. We also have a hallway light that goes off and on when they pass through the hallway, the light is designed to come on when someone walks through the hallway and go off when they're no one there.

Professor Opmmur

Hello Professor! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing your experience. Have you ever done an EVP session with the ghosts in your home. Attempted to capture their voices or sounds? In that cemetery I go to, I have captured a couple EVP's

steven chiverton

Steve, I think I remember something like that was posted here some years ago.

Wasn't that an Apex TV video? :unsure:
dont remember could of been some of there videos dont look cgi types and when filmed by a camcorder you can be sure its good enough even when its in good daylight to so i dont see any fakery in it

rachelrees

Omg, that sounds paranormal. It's puzzling because I can see that the stones in that area are low, so more of the person's body should be visible. Being alone in the cemetery must have made it even more eerie. Thanks for sharing your experience and the photo!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello Professor! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing your experience. Have you ever done an EVP session with the ghosts in your home. Attempted to capture their voices or sounds? In that cemetery I go to, I have captured a couple EVP's

Somewhere in my collection, I have EVP from the St. Augustine light house. One was singing. I set up a compressor mic and a computer inside to get good audio.

rachelrees

Omg, that sounds paranormal. It's puzzling because I can see that the stones in that area are low, so more of the person's body should be visible. Being alone in the cemetery must have made it even more eerie. Thanks for sharing your experience and the photo!
Have also been alone at the cemetery once, but the headstones were higher there (like these Headstones Oregon). It was also scary. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience and the photo!