A little extra background info

John

As of late we have gotten alot of attention from those interested in John Titor and Time Travel.

I welcome each of you. I would also like to invite you to browse the rest of our community's forum. Though John Titor was a major figure in time travel, you will see that there is a vast knowledge base of information available here in this forum and in others.

I sincerely hope to see your posts in this and in our other forums, and look forward to you registering and becoming part of our community(free of charge). Each of you have something in common with the rest of us, that being your search and pursuit for the truth.

Once again, I invite you to explore the rest of our community's posts and greatly appreciate your insights.

gefedic01

i would be great to create a sci-fi movie out of this. :D

Judge Bean

Originally posted by gefedic01@Sep 24 2004, 04:17 AM
i would be great to create a sci-fi movie out of this. :D

What makes you think we're not already in one?

StarLord

Damn!! where are they going to send my residuals if we all gotta move to the back 40? Hmmm I better contact my agent and check if my dues are up to date.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 24 2004, 04:07 PM
Damn!! where are they going to send my residuals if we all gotta move to the back 40? Hmmm I better contact my agent and check if my dues are up to date.

I hope your agent doesn't have offices in Celebration, Fla.

CaryP

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Sep 27 2004, 01:47 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarLord@Sep 24 2004, 04:07 PM

I hope your agent doesn't have offices in Celebration, Fla.
[snapback]10572[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Holy crap!

Mine does! Oops.

Cary