A little on Heaven

Christ's Lamb

Jesus said, "The Kingdom of the Father is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal, While she was walking on a road, still some distance from her home, the handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down and found it empty."

Christ's Lamb

Heaven is all around us and available to anyone?

Those who are seeking Heaven; Once you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside then you will understand Heaven. Once you make the Male Female and the Female Male so they are one in the same, then you will understand. Once the Old and the Young are One, then you will know.

Samstwitch

Jesus said, "The Kingdom of the Father is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal, While she was walking on a road, still some distance from her home, the handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down and found it empty."

I am familiar with Scripture, but I do not recall ever reading this parable being in the Bible. Upon searching, I find it was taken from the Apocrypha, the Gospel of Thomas. Am I correct, or is this parable from another source? Can you give us a reference?

Last edited:

Christ's Lamb

I am familiar with Scripture, but I do not recall ever reading this parable being in the Bible. Upon searching, I find it was taken from the Apocrypha, the Gospel of Thomas. Am I correct, or is this parable from another source? Can you give us a reference?

Yes this is a parable from the Gospel of Thomas. I have heard this saying spoken from Jesus' own mouth! Once you make the above like the bellow, you too can know.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes this is a parable from the Gospel of Thomas. I have heard this saying spoken from Jesus' own mouth! Once you make the above like the bellow, you too can know.

Jesus spoke to you? Please explain. :)

Christ's Lamb

He often comes to me in dreams, but he has also come to me while I'm awake. He has shown me the past and the future before. Do you know how the real mangier looked like?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

He often comes to me in dreams, but he has also come to me while I'm awake. He has shown me the past and the future before. Do you know how the real mangier looked like?

No. Please share.