A memory or dream of a TT

paradox404

There was one day a few months ago where I was trying to remember my childhood memories and there was one that came up that I don't know what to think of. The memory is extremely vauge (The sort of 3-6yrs old vauge) and consists of me talking to a man around 30-40 years old, and at some point of the conversation he says "I am you", unfortunately after he says that the memory ends as well. It also must of been midday judging by the lighting. (If it was real and occurred when I was younger than 3 or when I wasn't wearing my glasses, that would explain the vagueness.)

I have no idea of what to think of this memory. I don't know if it was real, nor do I know if it was a dream.

Enigmawriter

I hear ya, I've had some instances of vague memory just recently. Like the actor Bob Hoskins passing away a few days ago. I swore that I remember him dying 5 or 7 years ago. Same thing with other celebrities dying. My youngest memory was when I was a couple of months old. I remember rolling over and falling on the floor, then my mom picking me back up. So, if you saw something that clear, it must have been an actual memory and not a dream. What I like to do is remember that and trying to recreate that event, it usually helps remembering what happened before and what happened after.