A message for all people

Tron1

I talked to Steve Gibbs last night we were talking about covid 19 and the future. He this isn't what he saw in the interview he answered a question with Mike Arklinski. In the mid 90s. He said ww3 is soon on its way. He has advised all HDR users to turn on the HDR and bless the house for protection. Those of you who have one do it while you have a chance. I already have messed up by accident. Don't do what I have done. This Covid 19 Virus is a get back at people who actually time travel Before I can use it again I get to watch everyone in my family die.
I look 27 I'm on the verge of 40. My advice to young ones who want to know their future. It's not what you think it is. The HDR is cons dangerous for a reason. Every time I jumped I always paid attention to the details where I was. It was very tough to write it down on paper since most the world don't believe in time travel at all or don't care for it. They are the smart one's. I wasted 17 years researching and developing ideas to improve the HDR I came up with nothing. My advice to the young ones don't take too much time on your future. Developers your future in the now not later on later regrets. Get it done. I have jumped with Steven Gibbs HDR. I do not wish anything bad on anyone. Stay home to defeat this Virus I don't care. I'm 21 days in.
I'm recharging my body in taking time to work out and lose weight. Don't stress any situation from mole hill to a mountain. Don't worry spend time with your family and enjoy during this time. I urge you all to self quarantine your selves. This is the words of a real time traveler. I'm done time traveling for now and writing.

Starlight9903

have you ever gone back with the unit? jumped back phyiscallly, ive currently owned a unit for about a year, tired many time and failed, i want to go back to the 1970s and stay there, is there anyway you could help me out, thanks in advance.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Why doesn't anyone take photos and make videos when they travel with the HDR?

Starlight9903

what do you mean by HDR??
Hyper Dimensional Resonator, a device Steven Gibbs created said to be able to take you back in time physically and none physically. Theirs a lot of skepticism on it saying its a scam and others saying they've actually used it before and it works, i find it all very interesting, but that's what their talking about

Angelface239

have you ever gone back with the unit? jumped back phyiscallly, ive currently owned a unit for about a year, tired many time and failed, i want to go back to the 1970s and stay there, is there anyway you could help me out, thanks in advance.
I dont how i can or not. I dont actually know anything about traveling my own mistakes i want to fix.