A Message From Lussorio F

NaturalPhilosopher

"Indeed, eight years before Orville and Wilbur Wright took their home-built flyer to the sandy dunes of Kitty Hawk, cranked up the engine, and took off into the history books, Lord Kelvin, the President of the Royal Society of England made a forceful declaration. "Heavier than air flying machines are impossible," said this very powerful man of science....Rumor has it Lord Kelvin was slightly in error."

Such conviction.

NaturalPhilosopher

Remember, you don't have proof they're not time travelers.
True scientists would label them 'inconclusive'.

18fx5d.jpg

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

"Indeed, eight years before Orville and Wilbur Wright took their home-built flyer to the sandy dunes of Kitty Hawk, cranked up the engine, and took off into the history books, Lord Kelvin, the President of the Royal Society of England made a forceful declaration. "Heavier than air flying machines are impossible," said this very powerful man of science....Rumor has it Lord Kelvin was slightly in error."

Such conviction.

So, you are making an analogy that the Wright Brothers and their aeroplane is a mixture of Lussorio and his "time-machine", and that the members of Paranormalis all possess the same disbelieving mind set of Lord Kelvin?....You have used the Wright Brothers and the aeroplane statement in another thread on here, but iam certain that the experienced Paranormalis members will not be suddenly swayed to believe anything that Lussorio posted.....It seems like you must be a close friend of that Lussorio :whistle: :D..

NaturalPhilosopher

"Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

"Matthew 25:31-46 When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ..."

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

everyone has the mindset of lord kelvin.
technical people here are far and few between.

When Lussorio said that his "time machine" was powered by a semiconductor, anybody with a modicum of common sense would have said, whats wrong with a bog standard 9volt battery?...It didnt need any "technical person" to understand the ridiculous childish explanations of his so called "time machine", and iam surprised why you cant understand that too....you must be a very close friend of his :D..

NaturalPhilosopher

remember, it's impossible to make a time machine with current technology and physics. Nowhere near the energy necessary. Unless....

Nobody can predict discovery.