A Message From Lussorio F

ZeoEmeraude

That guy came back here? Correct me if I'm wrong but he was confirmed by several of us to be a hoax. I know he didn't like me....but most hoaxers don't anyway..lol And calling Num a girl? Now that's rich! Well, it would be just like a troll to crawl under another bridge and abuse the billygoats as they pass by. A sad shame it is. It is because of morons like this guy that the real search for those we seek continue to elude us. Time has told on this one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That guy came back here? Correct me if I'm wrong but he was confirmed by several of us to be a hoax. I know he didn't like me....but most hoaxers don't anyway..lol And calling Num a girl? Now that's rich! Well, it would be just like a troll to crawl under another bridge and abuse the billygoats as they pass by. A sad shame it is. It is because of morons like this guy that the real search for those we seek continue to elude us. Time has told on this one.

Don't feel bad. Most people on forums don't like me, either, because I don't accept things as real right off the bat without questioning and researching. I say most, because I do have buds here. lol. The "time travelers" are always angry with my questions. They are real questions I would ask someone even if I KNEW they were a real time traveler!! Who wouldn't want to see the technology? Why wouldn't we want to know how it works? I would be ecstatic to know the truth.

Imagine if I asked Nikola Tesla to explain and show me his technology. I bet he'd love to.

ZeoEmeraude

The questions are tried and true. It's not our fault if they start unraveling when put to the question. These hoaxers never think it through so when the cracks in their stories start appearing...they go down the pissy road.

ZeoEmeraude

Personally, i would LOVE to see good tech and the science behind it for once. Even if you are from the future...what harm could come from showing a small snippet of the tech? A few details could be missing..I'd be fine with that...only because it would either be too advanced for us to currently reverse engineer...or because it would compromise some future event leading to its creation. No paradox is needed to submit some form of factual proof.

Mayhem

Zenith
What motivates them?, self glorification or something else. To perpetuate a lie is not new, maybe its the keyboard warrior phenomena i suppose it could be carried off else where most probably.