A message of hope?

NaturalPhilosopher

Some do indeed resent it, but is that an excuse for being lazy, not paying what you owe, failing in school, starving yourself, living in garbage, collecting welfare, or punching grandma in the face?

True, there are those who cannot achieve their goals in life no matter how much effort they may apply to the task, due to their own limitations or because they may live under an oppressive regime. But there are many more who do not achieve due to lack of effort on their part, or because they are of the opinion that they are owed whatever they desire simply because they desire it, or because they wish for things which are just not attainable.

We can sympathize with, and seek to help, those in the first category. The latter deserve neither our compassion nor our assistance.
american constitution was only about one thing.
you own yourself.
your body, brain, is your personal property.
if you look at the constitution, posse commitatus, habeus corpus, common law, it's all about due process in how the gov can take ownership of your body(if you commit a crime which is violating the personal property rights of someone else's body or labor of their body).

so compulsory schooling, compulsory work(well heavily influenced to do so by federal reserve policies) isn't freedom of body. end of story.

remember, why is so much work necessary to keep society pumping along?
Cuz of giant economic bubbles to due to un-prosecuted crime.
cough, free energy, cough

get to work proletariat

dimension-1hacker

I feel that the world and life are very unjust. I feel everything is an absurd struggle for survival. There are powerful forces pulling the strings. God, the devil, reincarnation, eternal return, hell, new world order. Scary ideas that can be true. We are not safe here. We're not even safe after death. We just have us. Humans. The ones that can figure everything out. The ones that can solve any problem. Nothing is beyond our comprehension. We can defeat any force that tries to manipulate us. We can learn to love each other and to become developed individuals. We can create opportunities for everyone. We can make our dreams come true. Although I'm not sure if all of this is possible to accomplish. But, in a meaningless world the best way to rebell against it is to have a meaning of your own.
hell does not exist as you think it does and if it does somewhere in some dimension would place your god in it perhaps!

Witch Hunt

I feel that the world and life are very unjust. I feel everything is an absurd struggle for survival.
Really? Is it supposed to be? Since you feel that the world is unjust, do you feel that all people are equal?

There are powerful forces pulling the strings. God, the devil, reincarnation, eternal return, hell, new world order.
Has there ever been a time in human history where that hasn't been the case? Can you name a political ideology, economic or military doctrine, country, empire or civilization where that hasn't been so?

Scary ideas that can be true. We are not safe here. We're not even safe after death. We just have us. Humans. The ones that can figure everything out. The ones that can solve any problem. Nothing is beyond our comprehension. We can defeat any force that tries to manipulate us. We can learn to love each other and to become developed individuals. We can create opportunities for everyone. We can make our dreams come true. Although I'm not sure if all of this is possible to accomplish. But, in a meaningless world the best way to rebell against it is to have a meaning of your own.
That is a beautiful sentiment, I wish it was so.