a new prediction

Bernard

Re: a new prediction

Doesn't look this thread is still active but the one thing I see with all this is the collision of science and Theology.

The scenario is a very real possibility ...it is almost innevitable the way governments are working at the moment....I am not sure how the Russians would figure in this these days.

then there are the biblical references.........and then you wonder are we just someones playdough ....say a child in some greater universe who gets fed up with the thing he has created and just squashes it.

Until the sunami, such calamoities were unnatural...not known to modern science.....

If there is a greater being then such things could be the norm rather than unnatural.

I see a scientific basis for the natural disasters too....the bilogical warfare and the nuclear war......even the roving bands of people killing and raping ....they have made such movies already. Is it not so far away that if there was a total breakdown of law and order that people would revert to a barbaric nature?

In our modern world it is climb the ladder at break neck speed stepping on all and sundry to climb to the top ...What backlash will that unleash?

A very frightening and real possibility.

The Chinese will obviously be the ones to watch with their growing econnomic power....."and they will sell us the weapons of mass destruction".....we do not need to we have given our birth right away to them already. It is called Globilisation.....the theory is that we get everybody onto a level playing field therefore everyone will have as much to lose as anyone else.....Probably too little too late or perhaps too much to early.

As can be seen with the oil prices and manufacturing jobs disappearing.....the chinese are getting stronger and we are getting weaker.

Just a few thoughts.

Bernard

Omega

Re: a new prediction

I am an American contractor working in Saudi Arabia. I get an outside view of whats happening in the states and it is disappointing. I am a patriotic American. I am working over here for financial reasons. I was laid off my job in 2002 when the job market was bleak. It is getting better now in the states. Our government has to get a grip on itself. One way is not to give in to each and everybleeding heart thaey hear. One of my biggest concerns are our borders to our country. The one I am worried about the most is our border along Mexico. It is wide open. One way and the most unpopular is to put our military on the border and patrol it. The present system is broke, it is corrupt. One way to do this is probably have guard towers every 300 yards backed up by armed troops.. I am for anyone who wants to come in to the country legally, but lately its getting crazy, and the number one way to get into our country for people wishing to destroy our society. I have seen this country(saudi arabia) start its deteriorate. The royal family is losing some of its grip on its young people. 72 to 75% of the people here are 21 or younger.( with a man with an average of 2 to 4 wives with no birth control,you do the math). The jobless rate here is astronomical. Most saudis do not want to work according to several printed sources. This is why they hire thousands of Indians, Pakistanis, and Phillipinos to work here for them. The government subsidizes their welfare, with no end in sight. The scene from my point of view of the middleeast with Israel is different. I guess what I am trying to say is it is the news is not filtered to protect any one overhere and is somewhat more chilling than what you get in the states. We will go through a rocky time but the U.S. has got to get its act together after watchin the news again it looks like we are going to get another round of crap happening. We need to get tougher with our security, the people are forgetting what happened on 9/11, lets never forget. I don't believe the future will go down as they said it will, remeber possible outcomes in the future as decisions are made. Religious people most always have their own version of the future, mine is we will have rough times but not to the extent that it will wipe out the entire earth or above 90% of the population. Any ideas?