A Possible Answer To The So-called 2012 Dilemma

Max X

Answer to 2012.jpg

A possible answer to the so-called 2012 dilemma
Please comment on this one, the illustrator might be right. What do you think Rosco, Wildman?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've seen this one a while ago, I believe it's one of the most likely scenario. Most people defending the non-event theory use this argument. 2012 is supposed to be just the end of the Mayan calendar. They didn't go further in time because it was many centuries ahead. They just happened to stop in 2012, no big deal uh?

Max X

I've seen this one a while ago, I believe it's one of the most likely scenario. Most people defending the non-event theory use this argument. 2012 is supposed to be just the end of the Mayan calendar. They didn't go further in time because it was many centuries ahead. They just happened to stop in 2012, no big deal uh?

Of course it is just a graphic joke yet I have come to the conclusion 2012 will be a portal to a transition to a higher human level above and beyond certain limitations we now experience, a level we humans have been gradually attaining in the last hundred years or so especially since 1950.

If we make our own reality, as some Teachers say, then it is essential to think positive, to expect the best and to avoid the naysayers and those masters of pessimism, and by all means do not watch that bad fear inducing movie called 2012.

Techciple

Hi guys, I'm the new kid. You know there's so much in the media of late in relation to 2012. Thing is they have nothing to substantiate it. Sure the Mayan's don't seem to have a calender for after this point, but this means little to me anyway. The other thing that no one in the media seems to talk about is the erroneous science they use or this prediction, like the solar system will align and cause some kind of catastrophe. If they looked up (NASA,ESA) astronomical charts, this is not going to happen. Even if it did, it would't change a thing. Then there's the polar shift thing which just can't happen in a short as a time frame theyr'e talking about. But hey, why let science get in the way of a good doomsday prediction? I don't mean to attack any new age type people because they are trying to make something positive out of it. Unlike the media. Sorry for going on guy's but this is really irritating me, or I'm just getting old.

Himalayan Hermit

I've read about all the non-mayan and/or mythical evidence (based on scientific research) about Polar Shift, CMEs, Solar activity, etc..but I've always wondered about this:
-How is the end of Mayan calendar linked to the end of the world?
-How are Mayans the most elite of all ancient civilizations that we should worry about their end of calendar.
May be I need to read more into Mayan civilization, but just a question :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Techciple and Himalayan Hermit, those are very good and valid points, I happen to think about the same kind of ideas sometimes and I wonder how come the Internet and medias are still full of those insane claims about 2012. I'm very open to the possibilities here, but can we say some theories are too far fetched?

Also, I'd like to add this: Why are some people so excited about Doomsday? I visit GLP sometimes, those posters over there want Doom all the time. Why is that? I like to discuss about it for sure, but I don't want Doom. Do you want Doom?

Techciple

Techciple and Himalayan Hermit, those are very good and valid points, I happen to think about the same kind of ideas sometimes and I wonder how come the Internet and medias are still full of those insane claims about 2012. I'm very open to the possibilities here, but can we say some theories are too far fetched?

Also, I'd like to add this: Why are some people so excited about Doomsday? I visit GLP sometimes, those posters over there want Doom all the time. Why is that? I like to discuss about it for sure, but I don't want Doom. Do you want Doom?

I think simply put Numenorean7, some people find it easier for the world to quit than fix they're own lives. I have a dairy for only the next month, but I still expect November. The Mayan's were clever, as were the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. Our day to day life takes something from all these cultures. But for one to link our future with any synopsis these people had about our future is a huge stretch. We can't predict the future in the 21st century with all our intelligence, be it human or artificial. There is one caveat as I see it, personally. There are those who are gifted(or plagued if you take Nostrodamus' et al viewpoint), that presumably can see into the future. However, and this is the confusing bit, they couldn't foresee their own demise. I can't see the point personally in anyone studying the distant future if your own is poised precariously. But that's me.

Max X

Hi guys, I'm the new kid. You know there's so much in the media of late in relation to 2012. Thing is they have nothing to substantiate it. Sure the Mayan's don't seem to have a calender for after this point, but this means little to me anyway. The other thing that no one in the media seems to talk about is the erroneous science they use or this prediction, like the solar system will align and cause some kind of catastrophe. If they looked up (NASA,ESA) astronomical charts, this is not going to happen. Even if it did, it would't change a thing. Then there's the polar shift thing which just can't happen in a short as a time frame theyr'e talking about. But hey, why let science get in the way of a good doomsday prediction? I don't mean to attack any new age type people because they are trying to make something positive out of it. Unlike the media. Sorry for going on guy's but this is really irritating me, or I'm just getting old.

2012 is always an interesting subject to talk about.

Both the Mayan calendar on one hand, the social spiritual revolutions we see every day, the increased attacks from dark forces on the other hand coincide to a point of no return: the game must come to an end and our gradual transformation into something better is inevitable and unavoidable.

So the evidence shows that most probably the Mayas were right; 2012 is the start of a new higher level of life-style for the whole planet: free from the bad imposition from some bad ETs and their human puppets.

What does the ascended Masters and the Galactic Federation of Light say about 2012?
The point is those who do not have humanity’s best interest at heart want to generate fear hoping to sidetrack the momentum of our great transformation.

The evidence shows, in spite of the negativity and environmental destruction created by certain powers, humanity has been slowly growing and awakening into higher levels.

Some contactees and/or whistle blowers affirms that many of the dark culprits who dwell in underground military bases have been recently arrested by the Galactic Federation and the Agharta military forces and that their operation headquarters and tunnels have been closed down. If true then that would mean important practical steps have been taken to deliver humanity from the clutches of those who pretend to keep the planet under total submission.

See Sheldan Nidle messages in his Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com/

Techciple

Hello new guys,

2012 is always an interesting subject to talk about.

Both the Mayan calendar on one hand, the social spiritual revolutions we see every day, the increased attacks from dark forces on the other hand coincide to a point of no return: the game must come to an end and our gradual transformation into something better is inevitable and unavoidable.

So the evidence shows that most probably the Mayas were right; 2012 is the start of a new higher level of life-style for the whole planet: free from the bad imposition from some bad ETs and their human puppets.

What does the ascended Masters and the Galactic Federation of Light say about 2012?
The point is those who do not have humanity’s best interest at heart want to generate fear hoping to sidetrack the momentum of our great transformation.

The evidence shows, in spite of the negativity and environmental destruction created by certain powers, humanity has been slowly growing and awakening into higher levels.

Some contactees and/or whistle blowers affirms that many of the dark culprits who dwell in underground military bases have been recently arrested by the Galactic Federation and the Agharta military forces and that their operation headquarters and tunnels have been closed down. If true then that would mean important practical steps have been taken to deliver humanity from the clutches of those who pretend to keep the planet under total submission.

See Sheldan Nidle messages in his Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com/

I just a dumb engineer and not a philosopher, but how do you justify the remark ; So the evidence shows that most probably the Mayas were right? Huh, did I miss something? Whose evidence? Definitely not scientific or archaeological evidence. This is the whole problem with 2012. Don't let science get in the way of a good new age miracle. I personally can't wait for 2013 so I can see what the story will be then. It should be good.