A Possible Answer To The So-called 2012 Dilemma

Rosco..Jones

2012? I just don't know.
I don't visualize anything like the movie.
The end of one calender is the beginning of a new one, kind of like BC & AD.
The galactic alignment occurring in my lifetime will be an interesting footnote.
A solar activity max around the same time would be a 1 in 11 chance, unless it is extreme.
Increase in earthquakes? We just have more and better detection equipment.
Magnetic pole shift? It has been in the process of a shift for quite some time, not expect to be completed anytime soon.
I don't believe any major changes to occur with our planet Earth.

But, I do feel a change in the winds of fate.
No, it's not expecting the second coming to be pinned to 2012.
Sociological changes are in the works.
However they end up turning out, they may user in a new era for humanity.
Whether or not they have any correlation to 2012 is another thing.

Change can be a personal thing, or be forced upon you.
Change what you can and be prepared for the things you cannot.

Max X

2012? I just don't know.
I don't visualize anything like the movie.
The end of one calender is the beginning of a new one, kind of like BC & AD.
The galactic alignment occurring in my lifetime will be an interesting footnote.
A solar activity max around the same time would be a 1 in 11 chance, unless it is extreme.
Increase in earthquakes? We just have more and better detection equipment.
Magnetic pole shift? It has been in the process of a shift for quite some time, not expect to be completed anytime soon.
I don't believe any major changes to occur with our planet Earth.

But, I do feel a change in the winds of fate.
No, it's not expecting the second coming to be pinned to 2012.
Sociological changes are in the works.
However they end up turning out, they may user in a new era for humanity.
Whether or not they have any correlation to 2012 is another thing.

Change can be a personal thing, or be forced upon you.

The evidence is not always so evident, sometimes the evidence is subjective and in that regard to avoid a negative probable reality, as Seth explains in his books, it is essential to keep your thinking and your perception positive and optimistic. It is all in your mind and there is nothing objective out there and what is called reality is just the collective human manifestation of the thinking of a society, a country or a world.

In that regard to be free from mind manipulation through television, the media in general and the Internet, used by the dark to generate a negative reality and to control by fear, keeping your gaze on the light and visualizing the best is essential for success.

Yet this time when people are realizing what is going on with the evil forces, and with the help of the Galactic Federation, the Inner Earth masters, and Ascended Masters not to mention the Central Sun of the Milky Way, who is alive and a conscious creator, I am sure we are making it into higher levels free at last from this irrational primitivism the dark has pushed down our throats for the last thirteen thousand years.

The evidence: the awakening of some people, the unrest and the inevitable gradual changes are: the 2012 new beginnings.

Techciple

W

When some one uses a large font, does it means they are yelling?
By pure definition evidence cannot be subjective.
I truly am happy for people who make something positive out of 2012 even if it is misguided. But one cannot make blatant statements that are simply not true. The Mayans are nothing but history. Just like we will be in a century. There is absolutely no 'evidence' that they could foresee some 'spiritual enlightenment'. Everything we have, good and bad is called being human. And I for one like it. I don't believe it to be negative either. I guess nothing will change the mind of people who hate their lives so much they want to change the world, albeit with fantasy. To be honest I at times question the meaning of life, but I'm sure I won't wait till 2012 to find out. Good luck with the whole new age thing, at least it's positive.

Himalayan Hermit

W

When some one uses a large font, does it means they are yelling?
By pure definition evidence cannot be subjective.
I truly am happy for people who make something positive out of 2012 even if it is misguided. But one cannot make blatant statements that are simply not true. The Mayans are nothing but history. Just like we will be in a century. There is absolutely no 'evidence' that they could foresee some 'spiritual enlightenment'. Everything we have, good and bad is called being human. And I for one like it. I don't believe it to be negative either. I guess nothing will change the mind of people who hate their lives so much they want to change the world, albeit with fantasy. To be honest I at times question the meaning of life, but I'm sure I won't wait till 2012 to find out. Good luck with the whole new age thing, at least it's positive.
You echo what I said in my original msg. I'm not sure why all the hum about Mayans. There have been far more superior and intelligent civilizations than Mayans. I'd really like to know who began the Mayan Theory of calendar ending and doomsday.
On the other hand, I've watched and read reviews from Mayan History experts and they themselves don't believe in Mayans ever predicting world-ending, but simply a new beginning (just like a year ending). As far as I am concerned, I choose to neither believe nor disbelieve, but live each day positively. What ever has to happen, will happen :)

Techciple

Too true H.H. The Egyptians were leagues ahead of the Mayans, Romans and Greeks when it came to understanding our world, yet no one expounds their 'predictions'. I mean engineers of today still aren't sure how some of their creations were accomplished( some believe they had extraterrestrial help). Maybe it's just me, but not only do I find the whole 2012 thing erroneous and fanciful, but I think it's arrogant to think we are the 'chosen' who will be enlightened. Presuming we require enlightenment, or indeed want it.