a post for num to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyoung2

i did not say i was prohpet either.. another assumption

good for you for believing in YH and jesus of nazareth.. it is good to see good numbers of the human species still does but YH belong to other species too never forget this

paulyoung2

wind7 you don't know what and who i am.. i never claimed anything species related.. i say your species as in third body speech.. you can translate it as you wish

start at edge

When building Glass Houses ...Let you whom are without sin, cast the first stone.
It is YOU , Paul, Who is causing a great deal of negativity, pal.

Proof Of what you have told fellow members as if you are some kind of Prophet is posted in colour.
This was posted on Paula Jedi's Thread "How do you remove a curse'

the curse you are under is not removable via "letting time go by and hunker down" because it originated with YH not with any devil or any other servant or satan.. the punishment is from creator.. THE ONE AND ONLY.. and it is a pay back you will learn upon leaving the flesh..

the punishment is from your creator but and this is HUGE but! your deep state abuses it to such a degree that it will eliminate you if you do not eliminate them first.. you know all the runners you know everyone who committed high treason.. you know who they are at the lower levels (runners) and some of you know the higher levels too to a point.. enough to get to them

the punishment just like during pharaoh timeline/loop is supposed to be until you redeem yourselves via actions i spoke about here.. which is coming anyway you look at it you will do as i say here matter of time.. but your problem is much deeper than following anything good at this stage.. your problem sits within YOUR deep state.. they have full intention at getting you into full AI abyss mode.. they want much less of you and much more of the AI

So...You speak for GOD?

Whatever.

I really hate to put people on ignore, but for you I guess I will make an exception.
… wait a minute … I just picked up on something – did it say kensas ??? … what the heck is kensas ???
Oh, … I get it – I just remembered about antartica
I am not a native English speaker, yet, hearing it wrote tens of books translated into at least 10 languages, I often wondered: what is its excuse ?!?!

Wind7

Staff
You are the same as us...The ones you keep calling 'Your Species'.
i did not say i was prohpet either.. another assumption

good for you for believing in YH and jesus of nazareth.. it is good to see good numbers of the human species still does but YH belong to other species too never forget this

Not an assumption, I have a few degrees in human psychology.

You keep 'Prophesizing' our eminent demise as a 'separate species' than your own....when in fact
you are exactly the same Homo Sapiens give or take that pesky 0.1%.

NaturalPhilosopher

You keep 'Prophesizing' our eminent demise as a 'separate species' than your own....when in fact
paulyoung2 has a point.
timeflip & harte really do need to go from the site.
classicalfan is the moderator that keeps them here.

num7 doesn't want a flame war so he doesn't ban them as it might divide the site.
however I'm wondering what's the cost of keeping a hostile place.
timeflipper responds to every single post on every thread. He's the most active poster.
he gaslights every single person.

it's put a chilling effect on the entire site, people have stopped posting their experiences.
they tell me in private but can't handle those 2.

this is a site for crazy claims, ideas and experiences. Not a toxic skeptic site, can go to 100's of other sites for that.

paulyoung2

paulyoung2 just let paranormalis die,
been dead for years as a safe place
why taking from experiencers the ability to express themselves.. everyone should be able to communicate their experiences without flipper running them off... MANY have along the years and i am not talking about the ones who came back on other accounts or had other accounts.. freedom of speech is the ABC!

NaturalPhilosopher

well I gave up on para.
since the mods don't do their jobs it's like who cares.

I wanted to purchase the site from Num7 but he won't sell.
he doesn't care about the site anymore obviously.

I got banned 3 times already, forgot how many temp bans.
been here 8 years I think
it's just a place for idiots now

Wind7

Staff
You have removed yourself from being the same as us Paul, I get it.

It's okay.

We as a people have done some awesome...and some not-so-awesome things in life.

If you want to vent then do so.
Maybe you could've kept this thread idea as a PM after all?

Just an opinion.

paulyoung2

you do not know what i am for i never spoke about anything to do with species other than calling the human species in third body.. you got MANY other species who share your ring with you.. MANY.. not only the human species.. .. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.