A Soldiers Winter

IBM9000

So earlier in this topic I linked to John Titor on Facebook. At the time he wasn't making posts but he spontaneously started making posts coicindentally some time after I posted this thread. Interestingly.. some things I mentioned in earlier posts he remarked about in his posts on facebook

Namely that he had Larry Haber on his friends list in March 2015

Yet a couple months later in December 2015 - John Titor makes this post on Facebook

It could be a complete coincidence or John TItor has visited our forum

I mentioned in another post that photographs from the 80s were on that facebook. Those photographs are now removed

@PaulaJedi I think you might find this interesting, so I am tagging you
Considering this entire forum is a autobiographical log of accounts.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So earlier in this topic I linked to John Titor on Facebook. At the time he wasn't making posts but he spontaneously started making posts coicindentally some time after I posted this thread. Interestingly.. some things I mentioned in earlier posts he remarked about in his posts on facebook

Namely that he had Larry Haber on his friends list in March 2015

Yet a couple months later in December 2015 - John Titor makes this post on Facebook

It could be a complete coincidence or John TItor has visited our forum

I mentioned in another post that photographs from the 80s were on that facebook. Those photographs are now removed

@PaulaJedi I think you might find this interesting, so I am tagging you

I almost wish it wasn't solved. The mystery and intrigue is now gone forever. It's just a legend, and we don't even have the website anymore to reminisc. Someone needs to find a new mystery for us to solve.