A Third Term For Apeman?

CaryP

A Third Term For Apeman?

Before the spell ceck comments come, Im dyslexic. sorry.

Yeah hoss, that's what the "Spell Check" button is for. It's located just under the bottom left corner of the post window. You don't have to worry about spelling correctly, 'cause the magic of the computer helps you with that. You hit the "Spell Check" button before hitting the "Add Reply" button. Just make sure you go through the Spell Check process and make necessary corrections. I've had two brothers who were/are dyslexic. They've managed to spell fine, especially with all the spell check software that's out there. Appreciate your posts and all, but it get's very distracting to read your posts. If you want to be read, better to not distract people with numerous spelling errors that need constant interpretation. Then again, having others read what you wrote may not be a concern for you. No hostility here on my part, just pointing out the way of the world. No one's expecting you to have perfect spelling or grammer, but if you want people to spend their time reading what you post, you're gonna have to use the magic of the technology.

Cary

ZAROVE

A Third Term For Apeman?

Originally posted by CaryP@Jan 13 2005, 07:31 AM
Before the spell ceck comments come, Im dyslexic. sorry.

Yeah hoss, that's what the "Spell Check" button is for. It's located just under the bottom left corner of the post window. You don't have to worry about spelling correctly, 'cause the magic of the computer helps you with that. You hit the "Spell Check" button before hitting the "Add Reply" button. Just make sure you go through the Spell Check process and make necessary corrections. I've had two brothers who were/are dyslexic. They've managed to spell fine, especially with all the spell check software that's out there. Appreciate your posts and all, but it get's very distracting to read your posts. If you want to be read, better to not distract people with numerous spelling errors that need constant interpretation. Then again, having others read what you wrote may not be a concern for you. No hostility here on my part, just pointing out the way of the world. No one's expecting you to have perfect spelling or grammer, but if you want people to spend their time reading what you post, you're gonna have to use the magic of the technology.

Cary

Its hard for me to use spell check...epsieclaly as early in he AM as I was positng, but I will try to make them posts less disracitng.

Noentelss, all I ask is reason here. Buh is not he most evil tng that ever existed. I don think hes great, but I am glad he won this election. He is more onst than John Kerry.

CaryP

A Third Term For Apeman?

Its hard for me to use spell check...epsieclaly as early in he AM as I was positng, but I will try to make them posts less disracitng.

Noentelss, all I ask is reason here. Buh is not he most evil tng that ever existed. I don think hes great, but I am glad he won this election. He is more onst than John Kerry.

Okay Zarove. I got it. You can use the spell checker and still not know if the words are correct. All I ask is that you use it. It'll probably help some.

As for Bush, no, he's probably not the "most" evil thing that ever existed. I'm glad you think he's great and that he won the election. As for honesty, I think they're all a bunching lying turds. They're equally dishonest. I wasn't for Kerry either. You might want to check out "neocons" and "Project for the New American Century" on google to see what agenda Bushco and the neocon gang are up to. You might have a different interpretation after reading that. Again, welcome to the plantation.

Cary

Timmy G

A Third Term For Apeman?

7: we are on a board o discuss time travel. Plenty of peole think we are wako to begin with. do we relaly need these insane conspiracy theories on Politics and paranoia abou trid temrs and amrtial law?

If there is one thing that attracted me to this board, it was the fact that there are quite a few people (with above average intelligence) using their right to Freedom of Speech. Putting limits on ones freedom to speak of anything isn't right - even our founding fathers knew that.

The person who has influenced us enough to discuss things that he himself spoke of was John Titor. He spoke of the things we discuss here, so the fact that we are trying to dissect his words indeed has something to do with it. If you want Time Travel only talk, kick it up a level and get off the Titor String. Until then, since you just heard of John Titor yesterday, why don't you read up on him and learn why we are discussing the things you so vehemently believe shouldn't be discussed here.

Welcome aboard.

CaryP

A Third Term For Apeman?

Quote by Paul:
There is not much practical difference now between FEMA and Homeland Security-- White House functionaries.

Actually, FEMA is now one of the organizations under the DHS umbrella. Check out what happens under Rex 84 and FEMA's function during that scenario. All it takes is for the terror level to go to RED. Part of Rex 84 is the Northern Command, also not a good thing.

Quote by sinsister:
yes I mean, having Bush in the white house is very scary, but i know that regardless of Bush not getting a third term, he will be replaced by someone representing the same group Bush did. Bush is stupid, and in my opinion, pretty evil, but him being president is not the point, its the group he represents holding power that is the scary thing.

Yeah, it's the neocons and the NWO types in the federal govt. behind the Bush puppet that are the "scary" part of the whole scenario.

Cary

ZAROVE

A Third Term For Apeman?

Cary, I dont reallythink Bush is great. I jst take a hard line ahaisnt abortion and prefer a prsedent where you know where he stands. I was oppsoed tot he Iraqi war, but Kerry was bot for and agaisnt it, dependign on hwo he was speakign to at the time.

Bush was for it no matter hwo he was speakign to.

Those facts alone present me with litle choice.

Not that Buhs is the nextbest thing to sliced bread, but he was beterthan the current alternative.

So lets all down soem antacids, pray befre we sleep each nighthtat we wnt get bombed or that WW3 will somehow be averted, wait 4 years, and hope the pikcigns are better next round.

CaryP

A Third Term For Apeman?

No problem Zarove. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Let's hope the next four years aren't as bad as they're looking like from my perspective.

Cary

StarLord

A Third Term For Apeman?

Regardless of party, how about Hillary? Two wrongs like that vying for the same office would be powerful enough to make Spirit take notice, weep and cause a mini-coming just to take all the crooks away and set things straight. Of course, that would free up about 60 percent of the homes in this country.

CaryP

A Third Term For Apeman?

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Jan 13 2005, 06:30 PM
and who do you think the Repubs are going to run against the Hill da Beast Cary?

No idea Darkwolf. But I'm sure it'll be one of the neocon types if those in charge have their way. Hill da Beast. Now that's a scary thought. If the economy is where I think it's going to be by 2008, the Republicans won't have a chance, but then again maybe the Democrats won't have a chance either. Problem is a dramatic economic crash would open the door to all kinds of third party ideas, both good and bad. Unfortunately, it's the "bad" ones that usually prevail.

Cary