a time machine on ebay...

kenneth123

a time machine on ebay...

i am just getting into time travel and i was searching around the web and found that this guy who is selling a time machine on ebay that he found under his house. i wonder if it is real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5563490518

yeyeman9

Re: a time machine on ebay...

Looks interesting indeed, I would buy it myself just to investigate it. Heh.

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation kenneth123. I wouldn't get too excited over a time machine on Ebay. Especially this one. It doesn't look "high tech" enough to even have been "invented" in the current time, much less 2239. It also doesn't work, and as the seller says, appears to have caught on fire, and has some parts missing. Good luck with it, if you decide to purchase it.

Cary

ZeoEmeraude

I agree with Cary on this one. It looks like something someone thru together from a science experiment kit and then decided to burn it. A waste of money and effort to even bid on it. Anyways, welcome kenneth.

Your TTF Freedom Fighter: Zeo

The_Ruffneck

It's weird , im guessing the rather pricey shipping of 43 us dollars or whatever is scaring off people.I fi lived in USA and had quite a bit of money i'd buy it for a laugh still.

darkbreed

I remember this guy selling a toasted slice of bread with a "face" of "Virgin Mary" on it (the burn marks was supposed to look like that). He got a nice amount of money too, about 25 000$ if I remember correct. I was kinda tempted to start selling my own toasts on ebay when i saw that. People are crazy.

StarLord

$25,000 for a piece of toast???? Hell for that kind of money you could airbrush the Last Supper on one side, The Shroud Of Turin on the other side and ship some European Style unslated butter with it.

thenumbersix

You could always have him on the old documents, if they were fake, would be easy to prove it. Would be very interesting if they're real, which sadly, I think not :huh: Looks like a cooler box, you never know though, get the winnning bidder on here....

Astral Vibe

Think! If you found what you believed to be a time machine under your floor. What would you do?? You wouldn't sell it would you? That would be a really silly thing to do.
Personally I would keep it, as you never know it may come in handy one day. I would definatly not try and sell it thats for sure.