A Vision of Jesus

lowlyservant

Revelations 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was boarding. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. The Holy Spirit had brought evil spirits into my life as temporal punishment for my sin. I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that they lose their memories, family and friends. They appear to thirst for all that only a most loving creator can give them. The humans are shackled to the "evil one" to do his will for all of eternity - unless you offer up rewards to Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins. They are masters at the art of deception. Their worm (evil) shall not die. They would have been better off had they not been born nor created. It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God!

I've seen the Holy Spirit and understood incompletely the Spirit of Life. Jesus and the Holy Spirit himself revealed the Spirit of Truth to me.

Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The room filled with an ancient scent that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that he was there in the beginning. The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, he moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk) - four years later I got possessed by a demon twice trying to sit on god's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as god like a babbling fool. His glory was short lived!

Jesus, allowed me to suffer at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence, Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection (much like the Father), of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

Also, Jesus introduced me to Saint Peter through a vision. St. Peter truly does look over the flock. To this day, I know that St. Peter and other apostles are looking over me.

Since then, my gaurdian angel has made herself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams of the holy family (family & friends - saints), some arranged by god and others by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. Today, I thank the Holy Trinity for my sufferings and the wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

Samstwitch

Yes, thanks for sharing your story!

Here is a computerized image of Christ that was made by Ray Downing from the image left on the Shroud of Turin. Is it the same likeness of Jesus when you saw Him?

JESUS FROM SHROUD, JESUS WEPT.jpg

Samstwitch

PrinceOfPeace by Akiane, 50, 25.jpg

Here is also a portrait of Jesus painted by child prodigy, Akiane Kramarik, when she was 8 years old. She had visions of Jesus from the time when she was a small child. She painted the portrait of Jesus from a Carpenter (yes, a Carpenter!) who looked like Jesus.

Notice the amazing similarities between the image from the Shroud of Turin and Akiane's Jesus.

Does this portrait have a likeness to Jesus that you saw?

lowlyservant

Yes, thanks for sharing your story!

Here is a computerized image of Christ that was made by Ray Downing from the image left on the Shroud of Turin. Is it the same likeness of Jesus when you saw Him?

View attachment 560
I only saw him for 1 second in time, yet highly memorable. He was dressed as a shephard, white as a solid (opaque) cloud. He appeared in detail, with a staff in his right hand. He had long hair and a long beard. I couldn't tell you the details of his face. I can tell you that you would recognize him if you saw him from the everyday common pictures that represent him. I personally think that he would look most closely to the Shroud of Turin. He appeared of strong stature.

I also had the opportunity to ask him 3 questions, at which times he replied with an answer. I mentioned one in my testimony, here are the other two:

1) I asked Jesus who these people were that put me in the hospital about 7 times. He showed me through the Spirit of Truth that they were people in hell without God.

2) I also ask Jesus how to get these people in heaven and he sent down the Holy Spirit pointing right at me. At the time, I didn't know that you had to offer up rewards for the forgiveness of their sins. I have not earned many to give that I'm aware of. So today, I preach the gospel to and pray for the dead that they may be delivered upon Jesus's return, according to their faith. God Bless!

lowlyservant

Through my life story I bear witness and give testimony to the Lord's truth:

Parable of the Lost Sheep

Luke 15:1-7 Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him. And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, "This Man receives sinners and eats with them." So He spoke this parable to them saying: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.