A way to identify John Titor

RadicalResearcher

Interesting Video. No, I have not seen that one claiming that Larry brother or Larry himself was in fact John Titor. Still, alot of questions and Larry himself told me the rights were openended. So I am confused on that. Is it possible? Sure it is and it to makes sense. Alot of strange stuff went on in the late 80s early 90s on the internet. About the time 2000 hit the internet had really evolved yet it was easy for someone to do just that as suggested in this video. I can't ignore that. But real science was behind this (If this was a stunt) Larry his crew got alot right if in fact it was him. Maybe 99% of what is considered right was not considered accurate because it happened much later but the divergence theory that (Titor) brought forth gave reason to dismiss those issues. So if a hoax it was done very, very well. Other thing that troubles me, if it is in fact Larry, he ever comes out and clean about it he can kiss his license to practice law good bye! That's frauding the public. So, maybe when he ready to retire and none that is a issue maybe he will come clean but i think he still need an attorney to represent him from those that will not find his hoax entertaining but rather BS and want full compensation. Basically looking at him as a financial source in a litigated case against him. I am sure someone out here can come up with a good reason or two to take legal action.
What you listed, I personally am unsure now. But I cannot dismiss how close the writting style is. Frankly, Larry letting Art come forth and admit it was a hoax shocks me. We shall have to see if Larry himself comes forth. I would like to see that italian video where Larry claims to hold all the rights! I would love to play that segment back to him on the phone and ask him why he lied to me about the rights. I am afraid the phone call would end in him just hanging up. Frankly if this is true which I think it could be, that is really unfortunate. It really discredits anyone claim of time travel. Makes one believe, well that's just another John Titor hoax. I hope in my lifetime Larry comes forth publically admits it and does the right thing and apologizes for it. It may have been entertaining for some but for others who put time into it, i don't think they will find it that funny! Plus, he made alot people look like fools. Art Bell and George Noory both being individuals effected by this story. I always wondered why George never did another show in the past several years with Oliver Williams the website owner of Johntitor.com. The site not been updated in a very long time. This does now make some sense when you stop and think about it.
In any case. Thank you for posting the videos.