A whistling ghost

PJ Foltz

I have been hearing a man whistle all evening in my house. I thought it was the television so I turned down the volume and I still could hear it. Right now, it is a soft whistle and it is coming from behind me. I keep saying to go away - but I still hear it-

Wind7

Staff
Do you have any way to record the sound? I'd be taking lots of pictures right now.

CDS

Do you have any way to record the sound? I'd be taking lots of pictures right now.

Unless one has night vision or a full spectrum camera there is no point in taking a crap load of images. A standard camera has cut filters to remove all the wave lengths except what the human eye can see. So if you can't see it, a standard camera can't, it's not a magical instrument that brings the paranormal out for a fraction of a second (shutter time).

PJ Foltz

I did not record it. I have a friend who is a medium. She came over and told me that it was a boy. Evidently this boy likes me but all the sounds and rattling of my drawers in the kitchen isn't what I call liking someone! We did a blessing of my house and she helped him cross over. Silence at last! I hope and pray that is the only spirit I get in my house!