you believe in abduction?

• not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

Wind7

Staff
I don't buy the fact it is all in people's minds. Too many people come back with Physical marks, missing time, and vivid memorys of what happened to them. To me Alien Abductions and ET life isn't even a question if it happens or exists i know it does.

I cannot disagree with this....I have not seen a ufo or been abducted (afaik)
..But...

I spoke to someone whom claimed to have fit all the earmarks of being abducted.
She found herself laying unclothed in a meadow with absolutely no idea how she got there.
She had a bleeding nose and was totally calm about the whole thing when it happened*.

*("Like a dreamy state of being half-awake yet not truly afraid. I felt like I was being told
to 'go home now...go home..you'll be alright.' ")

She walked the short distance home and showered, got dressed into her nightgown,
had a smoke and went to bed.

Years later...

It was while watching a true story made into a movie that she 'remembered'...being abducted.
(Light in the Sky[?]) Memory doesn't serve me the actual title.

She had a sort of memory awakened with a short term breakdown...She told me about it.
She had me even feel that 'lump' in her nostril that had 'mysteriously' appeared.

She had a doctor look at this 'lump' and it came back inconclusive.

This person never lied about personal problems so to receive the truth in response.

I will never forget it, ever.

She believed that she had been abducted....'Grey(ish) with the blackest eyes...'

I can tell her story...But I cannot tell her name, even though she has since passed. (RIP)

This IS a true story.